Chapter 22 - Married: Day 1

By: Sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola

Ok sorry... I didn't know what to name it!

Lan Wangji's POV:

When I woke up it was just about five. As expected, Lan Ying was still asleep. I sat up but it seemed like he felt it, and pulled me back onto the bed.

"Lan Ying, let me get up."

"No! Come back to bed! It's too early Lan Zhan!"

"Lan Ying..."

"Yes?" He loosened his grip for a second and I was able to slip out.

"Lan Zhaaan! You're so mean to your husband! I don't want to get up!"

I raised my eyebrow at him. For a few minutes I just stood there with him not moving from his position. Then Lan Ying groaned, got up, hugged me, and gave me a kiss. (Cue the red ear)

"Love you Lan Zhan." After he said that he went back to bed, probably to sleep for another four hours. He always gets up at about nine in the morning. I sighed and whispered, "Oh... Lan Ying..."

I decided to go to a kitchen I could find to make him breakfast. And maybe later I'll make him a cake. I need to ask Jiang Wanyin his favorite flavor... It took a while just to find a kitchen. Within two hours in the kitchen, I made vegetables, rice, fish, baked beans and cabbage. I also managed to find a rather spicy sauce and decided to go back for it.

I had gone back to the kitchen to pick up the sauce. When I got back to my husband I saw a sleepy, but cute, Lan Ying sniffing around the food.

"Lan Z- *Yawn* Zhan?"

"Mhmn?"

"What is.. this? Did you make this? When did you..."

"Mn. Sit and eat. Sauce for Lan Ying's rice." I handed him the spice sauce and sat him down.
After a few minutes of him silently eating he looked at me, eyes now wide awake.

"You aren't eating Lan Zhan?"

"No."

Lan Ying's POV:

Lan Zhan made a whole breakfast for me while I was sleeping. I don't know how long it took, but now he's back and not even eating!

"Lan Zhannnnn if you don't eat you'll be hungry and I don't want you to!"

"Hmn.."

"And you made so much too!"

"Mhm. Is Lan Ying sure? Don't want you to be hungry."

"Yes."

"Ok then. Open up." Confused, I opened my mouth and he picked up a bit of the spiced rice in my bowl with his chopsticks. Then he started feeding me which caught me by surprise. I stopped his hand after a few minutes.

"Wait, wait Lan Zhan! Stop- let me chew first." He looked at me apologetically.

"Lan Zhan is sorry." He had his baby-ish voice again. It's just too cute!

"N-no it's ok! Just... just eat. I can feed myself." I was trying not to sound too mean when I said that. Still, he had the same apologetic look on his face. "C'mon now, eat Lan Zhan."

After a while we both finished eating. I couldn't believe he made this! It was soo delicious!

"Lan Zhan!" (He didn't yell loudly though)