Chapter 3 -The official discovery

By- Zedeola and Sum_bi_bitch

Lan Xichen's POV: ||Isn't Xichen the representation of the whole fandom?||

Bursting through my office door was Wei Wuxian, he had tears running down his face and in his arms....

"Wangji!" I said grasping my brother and holding him tightly. 

"Wei Wuxian, what happened?" He appeared to be unconscious. I quickly brought him to lay down. Wei Wuxian looked at me, then at him, obviously at a loss for words. He quietly, and in tears, told me the rumor about him having the HanaHaki disease. My first thought would have been how mad uncle would get, as gossip is forbidden, but I instead thought of who the person may be. 

I was about to speak, Wangji suddenly awoke. He looked around, but as he saw his "Wei Ying", he coughed up a garden of flowers. Both of us were in shock. "So it is true", Wei Wuxian said sympathetically. 'It's Wei Wuxian, isn't it...' I thought. Wangji looked down at the flowers he just coughed. He tried to speak but it ended up being just mumbling and coughing. I quickly changed my expression and said, "I must go find uncle."

Before I could go both of them looked at me- no, something behind me, in mixed fear, shock and worry. "No need to find me... I am here". It was uncle, looking as if he was about to pass out. ...And then he did.

|Time Skip?| It's been about ten minutes. (Idk how he knows ok?) My brother fell back into sleep and uncle has just woken up and is trying to get Wei Wuxian outside. "What are you even doing here?" Uncle kept saying, trying not to break any rules. "But... who do you think it is?" I said quietly. Uncle didn't know what to say and Wei Wuxian was suddenly very eager to leave. "No getting out of this... who do you think it is Wei Wuxian?" 

Wangji woke up again at that name. "Wei... *KOFF* Ying?" I don't think he saw uncle... too mesmerized by his love. I chuckled. The two were shocked that was the first thing he said. Uncle glanced at me (in- shock? disgust? we'll never know...) after I chuckled.(*FlAShbAek*)

Yay ur still... here reading this...right now...

Anyway byeeeee 

From the editor: HI

About the "*FlAShbAek*" that I added:
Ya'll remember this? 😂:
Random Lan Disciple: "Wei Wuxian got drunk with a couple of disciples and was caught"
*Xichen chuckles* (AH YES, MY CLASSIC FUTURE BROTHER IN LAW)
Qiren: *YoU ThINk tHiS iS fUNnY xICheN?* (The look on Qiren's face tho)
"Wangji was with them"
**SHOCK**