Chapter 5 - Shh...

By: Sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola 

The next day:

Lan Qiren was teaching a class. As usual, the only one really paying attention was Wangji. Even through his pain, he took all his notes, paid close attention to every word and got the highest scores. 

*(Idk how he remembers lectures, or how anyone's alive if they weren't paying attention)

The students other than Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, as well as Lan Qiren, noticed that the atmosphere was a little different today. Though Lan Zhan always has a straight (or gay either one) face today he looks... SICK?! After class, a Lan disciple came to ask if he was feeling well. Wei Wuxian quickly rushed in before Lan Zhan could do anything. "Lan Zhan~ Let's go get some loquats(*), you're looking extra handsome today". Even though he wasn't feeling well, he still made out a classic "Sh-shameless". The disciple had long gone and Wangji suddenly started coughing. (Ig it's just an orange fruit that he offers someone- good looking?*)

"Lan Zhan!" 

When Wangji woke up he was in the Jingshi(Just please try looking it up people.) with Wei Wuxian as well as his brother,  Lan Xichen. "Brother, Wei- Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan was looking concerned. He was silent for a while, but the turned to *hIs lOvE* Wei Ying. "Sure", he said. The other two were confused. Lan Xichen decided to just leave them be. When his brother left, Lan Zhan said "Earlier...yo-you said..." Wei Wuxian had to think for a minute. 

"Oh, so you'll get loquats with me?" 

"Mn" 

"But you're in such bad condition!"

"Hmph"

"Come on now, don't be unreasonable-" He was cut off by a sudden movement. "Lan Zhan, where are you going!" 

"Ok, ok. Just sit back down"

He looked at Wei Ying and calmly walked out. "LAN ZHAN- WHERE ARE YOU GOING-"  "Shhh. Shouting is forbidden in the Cloud Recesses". He had no choice but to follow him. Wei Wuxian suddenly had an idea.

Wei Wuxian's POV:

'I know exactly how I can get him to almost anything I say'  

"Lan Zhan let's go grab a drink then." He looked at me in such a way. Why is he so- "Ok." His answer took me by surprise. He probably thought I meant that would drink. On our way there he was... quiet. He coughed a few times, but quiet.

**TIME SKIP**
I only had two cups of Emperor's Smile. Lan Zhan was asking for a second cup of tea. "I'll pour it", I said. I poured his cup... but not with tea. I filled it all the way up. Lan Zhan looked uncertain but drank the whole thing in one swoop. I looked at him and he looked at me. He then- knocked out. Or fell asleep? "AH-AH. LAN ZHAAAN!"

lol.wow.exactly.500.words.and.i'm.not.going.to.change.that.by.adding.spaces.between.these.words.cuz.why.the.hell.would.anyone.do.that.right? 

It's how everyone is just suddenly GONE. Like first that Lan disciple, then Lan Xichen, and who knows where that waiter/waitress who was going to pour his tea is. BUT I mean there's still tea if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~