Chapter 9 - A New Bride in Gusu

By: Sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola

Fandom's Fav Shipper's (Lan Xichen/Huan's) POV:

"Moving forward now, where is she?" uncle said.

'Oh dear. It seems we are stuck in a- situation.' What is uncle going to think... He seemed to notice that the room had gotten tense. "Did something happed to her?" he said. "No uncle... Uhm... he's fine." Wangji spoke. Uncle looked like he was about to fall over. "HE?!" (Ready to Qi Deviate in 3....2....)

"WEI WUXIAN! I'm sure this is your fault it's the wrong person! I'm-" (...1)

"..." and then he did fall over, luckily I was there and already prepared for the fall. "Wangji, take uncle to his chambers " 

My brother, Wei Wuxian, and I sat in silence. Surprisingly, Wangji was the one who broke it.

"Is it true...?"

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian was confused.

"You... You love me?"

Wangji put a lot of impact in his voice for that one word. I looked at Wei Wuxian. He looked at my brother with truthful eyes and his playful smile. "Of course. I would never lie about something so serious Lan Zhan." My brother still looked surprised. "Did you forget I was still here?" I said with a usual smile.

"Ah- Zewu-Jun, I apo-"

"No, no, you needn't be so formal." 

He looked surprised. I chuckled, go, go, I'll explain to uncle when he wakes up. "Spend time together, get loquats, do something you both enjoy." 

After they left I quietly said, "For there is a new bride in Gusu."

You 'suck at sappy' Wow- Don't call him Zewu Jun. Call him Huan-ge~~~~~~~ lol- sorry Soph...