Chapter 16 - Lan Ying

By: Zedeola and Sum_bi_bitch

This is just a snippet- or idk what you call that but my week suddenly got really busy so I might not post a chapter on Wednesday, Zarah might  though. I will find time on my Sabbath because that's my only day my schedule isn't full. I'm really sorry to those who were looking forward to it on Wednesday!

AAaaAHAAH SHIT IT'S WEDNESDAY! (I'll try to finish it)

Alright next day again

Wei Yi- Lan Ying's POV:

I was walking out of class with *mah besties* Cheng-Cheng and Huaisang. They kept asking me questions about... everything. I am sure that Nie Huaisang started questioning life itself. Lan Zhan and Huan-ge were walking out of Huan-ge's office. I looked at them and the two of my friends followed my gaze. I am sure that 'Jiang Wanyin' started blushing. The Twin Jades spotted us. I waved and Cheng-Cheng smacked my hand down. "Hey!" They started walking towards us. 

''Huan-ge, Lan Zhan!'' 

''Why... do you call him that?'' Jiang Cheng asked

I rolled my eyes. ''Nunya business Cheng-Cheng''

''Y-you!''

Huan-ge intervened. ''Please do not start a fight in Gusu.''

We both apologized. I noticed how quiet Lan Zhan was.

''Lan Zhan, why are you being so quiet...''

He looked at me. ''Hm?''

''Come here and give me a hug'' He hugged me, I kissed his lips, and buried my head in his chest. There was no one around except for Wanying and Huaisang who I thought weren't even surprised at this point.

''Lan Zhan?''

''Mn?'' Ok, Cheng-Cheng and Huaisang were still surprised that he responded with a smile. I just ignored their shock and continued talking to Lan Zhan. 

''Did you know you smell like sandalwood?''

''Hm? I do?"

''Yes Lan Zhan.''

"How does Lan Ying know?" Everyone was looking at me. Who cares, whatever.

"Because- we slept together last night. And when we kiss you smell like that." Nie Huaisang passed out again and Jiang Cheng was very much in shock. I guess they didn't get over the shock...

"Hm..."

Lan Zhan's ear turned red. Nie was still out. Oof xD (Convince me that wouldn't be the look on Wei Ying's face)

Lan Xichen's POV:

'Did Brother just call him LAN Ying?' "OoOOoOoOO"(Lol no he didn't actually say that he's in the Cloud Recesses)

Nie Huaisang woke up- again. When did he pass out? How does he collect himself so quickly?

"Lan Xichen." I heard uncle's voice call me.

"Good afternoon uncle."

"Lan Wangji, Jiang Wanyin, Nie Huaisang and... Wei Wuxian" (Yes he addressed them in the order of the ones that annoy him least to most)

"We must speak." Jiang Wanyin looked at uncle, slightly concerned.

"In private please... It is a matter of the utmost important."

"Later-" Wei Wuxian was cut off.

"Now. It is about..." He took a deep breath. "About Wangji's- lover." He took another deep breath.

"I have agreed that you may be wed." The other two looked confused. (Nie and "A-cHeNg)

"Oh my... Could you tell me now when brother and Wei Ying's wedding is?" I tried not to shout. I was so excited! Jiang C- Wanyin and Nie Huaisang looked at me in shock. Huaisang passed out again. So soon? He just woke up! (Shock counter: 221. Poor Nie counter: 3.14159265358979323- no I'm just trying to remember Pi...)

The files NieHuaisang.jpeg and JiangWanyin.exe have stopped working.

lol Huaisang is a jpeg-