Chapter 4

"Mamí I'm telling you, hermana is acting weird!" Niko animatedly tells her mother, hands exaggerating and flailing all over as he stood behind her whilst she tends her beloved garden, her honorary 3rd child

"Mamí I'm telling you, hermana is acting weird!" Niko animatedly tells her mother, hands exaggerating and flailing all over as he stood behind her whilst she tends her beloved garden, her honorary 3rd child. Not that her actual children would know that, she would never let them know that— she would like to not die from embarrassment at tender age of 42, thank you very much.

"She's been out at town everyday, which is weird because she hates walking long distances, her stamina is basically non-existent! And she's socially incapable to make friends on her own, no offense sis. Wha- ow!"

The mother flicked her son's forehead, her other hand situated on her waist as she gave a light warning glare at him.

"Sorry, sorry, but she IS acting weird though!"

He pulled his mother closer to him, the woman let out a small yelp of surprise at her son's antics.

"I noticed her drawing the same boy over and over again. It's, it's like she's... Frustrated that all she could draw is him." He said in a hushed whisper, her eyes widened at this, shocked that her daughter- who has trouble articulating her emotions, fancied someone— or perhaps she just wasn't aware she fancied someone. On one hand, she's very happy that her beloved daughter had found someone interesting enough to draw them over and over again. On the other hand, she was rooting for that Madrigal boy dang it! She saw that boy once or twice when she was out and about in town and he was absolutely charming! He even offered to carry some of her things, what an absolute gentleman!

"I'm going out to buy stuff for lunch, bye." Her husband suddenly popped his head from the door, perfect. She thinks to herself, a creepy smile formed on her face as she formulates her ultimate game plan:

'Mamí and Niko's Super Secret Spy Mission ft. Papí'

Her husband, who is just standing on the doorway, watched the whole thing. He suddenly feels like something bad is going to happen, in a desperate attempt to flee his beautiful wife's chaotic shenanigans, he fast walked to the front door to leave. But not before his wife, oh his beautiful wonderful wife, caught his wrist and and gripped it tightly.

"We're coming."

Oh, no.

Unbeknownst to the mother, it was actually Camilo who her daughter was actually drawing over and over, not some random boy. Niko just didn't specify, I mean does he have to? Besides his Mamí is having so much fun with this Super Secret Spy Mission.

(Y/N) is once again outside, she decided that being holled up on her room is not helping at being unable to draw anything but Ca- Carlos? No. Cami-lo? Yeah, Camilo. she kept forgetting his name. Unsurprising. Best not to say his name just to be safe then, I need to save the one ounce of dignity left for myself. She noted, passing by the houses and vendors.

'Emotions are quite confusing, isn't it?'

The sudden tightness in her chest when she saw Camilo made her bolt to the other direction. She arrived in a secluded place, crouched down next to a puddle looking at her own reflection, her usual stoic face panting heavily in an attempt to catch her breath. She doesn't know why she suddenly ran away from him, she doesn't know why she has the sudden urge to punch his charming face just so the mysterious stomachache to disappear. She really needs to see Señora Julietta after this.