Chapter 30

I've always felt drawn to you for some reason, like gravity, you pull me back towards you —grounding me

I've always felt drawn to you for some reason, like gravity, you pull me back towards you —grounding me. Your voice, still as serene as ever; it never fails to soothe me. Your hands, goodness, your hands, so wonderful they are. Gentle touches, loving caress fluttering on my skin —I know I say it a lot, but I truly can't get enough of it. I'd say it a million times if I had to.

Everything you create with your own two hands, will never cease to amaze me. You're just that amazing.

Now that I see you, so close to me, lounging in your mother's garden, it felt like the epitome of serenity. Your pretty hands moves with such skill, so much precision, with so much care. Ay, Mi Luna. I really love you so much you couldn't begin to understand. Perhaps you do, but chose to keep silent about it, always patiently waiting for me to tell you.

"Be anymore perfect amor, I would think that the heavens made you just for me."

I could see your lips twitch up to a small giddy smile, slowly leaning in to press on my jaw a little kiss. You looked up at me with your eyes filled with tenderness, almost saying, I'd like to think fate made me just for you, and you for me.

Or perhaps it's just me fantasizing once again, I seem to do that quite a lot ever since I met you. Or perhaps you are telling me that through your gaze, the world would never know.

Silence crowded the space between us, it was more of the comforting kind. The sound of nature and the soothing music that you make with that paintbrush of yours made such a wonderful background noise, I can almost fall asleep.

"Cielo, I wanna take a break."

"We can cloud gaze if you want."

"Sounds absolutely lovely."

We laid on the soft grassy bed, your hand interlaced with mine. Sometimes I often wonder how you trust me so much, for you to let yourself be vulnerable next to me as you slip off to dreamland, I am a man after all. You shouldn't just completely trust someone just because you love them, in my opinion that is.

"Amor..." I couldn't help but whisper, brushing hair to see your face better. I wouldn't mind seeing this everyday.

"I'd like to think that I'm a patient man, willing to wait. Willing to go such lengths and idiocy just for you." I want to smother you with kisses, drown you with my overflowing love.

But I can't. Not right now that is.

"But I want you to be mine, for real." Kissing the back of her hand, letting my lips linger for a bit before speaking once more:

"I want the whole world —no, the entire universe to know that you're mine, and I am yours. I want everyone to know we belong together."

Please let me be yours.

Rummaging through pockets I held the ring, slowly sliding it on her ring finger. I can't help but blush like a teen at doing such an act like this, it feels so childish.