NEW BOOK AND WARNING FOR THIS BOOK. REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!

(I will be only posting the information tonight for these three books, and post a chapter when I wake up)

NEW BOOK AND WARNING FOR THIS NEW SLIGHTLY EDITED BOOK. REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!

PLEASE READ NOTE DOWN BELOW. VERY, VERY IMPORTANT NOTE TO READ FOR IT.

About these book

Ok so when it comes down to my DC Soulmate Book, Twilight Soulmate Book and my Supernatural, Marvel and DC Soulmate Book it's going to be 'edited' differently then my other books.

I'm going to basically restart these books all over again.

I'm keeping the characters, maybe adding more characters and changing some characters up. I'm going to follow a bit of my old books, but I'm also going to make it new.

When I was writing two of those books the first time, they didn't go as I wanted them to go. It strayed off the road it was supposed to be going on and I just want to get them back on track with where it was supposed to be going and that means it won't be edited the same as the others. And the other one was going where it was supposed to be going, but there were parts that strayed from the real goal I was getting at, so again that one would be edited differently than my other books.

Meaning with all that, I won't have many chapters for it. I may have 1 chapter made for it or maybe 2 or 3, but it won't have much; meaning that what it lands on that's what I have until I'm done editing my other books and able to continue on to my new edited books and fresh new books again.

I'm close to being done editing all of my old soulmate books, very excited for that.

Please know that there wont be anymore chapters posted in this book. This book will be discontinued at one point.

Thank you everyone for reading this book and stick with it even though the grammar and spelling sucks.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!! NOTE!!!!

WARNING!!!!!! This book will contain of WARNING MOMENTS.
This book will contain topics like rape, sexual abuse and abuse itself, violences, maybe drug use and so on. This book is dark and meant to be dark.
SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND that if you don't like DARK THEMES like this, PLEASE just leave this book right now. I just want you all to understand that this book will talk about sexual abuse, rape and have other dark themes between it and if you dont like it, PLEASE just leave, this book isnt for you. PLEASE UNDERSTAND again that this book will have dark themes in it.
I want you all to be SAFE and if these topics are TRIGGERING for you, PLEASE just leave, sadly this book isn't for you.

I also want to say that I DO NOT condone any sexual abuse, abuse, drug use or violences and so on. This is just a story and that's it.

Please be SAFE and understand that this was the WARNING for this chapter and book. I also have other WARNING NOTES beforehand too.

I'm sorry if I sound rude or anything, that's not my intention, I just want to make sure everyone understands and is safe with this book.

This book new cover and name is this.
New book name is called All Together.