Chaoter 14 Shadow

Chapter 14

Third person POV.
8 hours later.

Willow picked her head up and looked to Ashley who layed spread out onto her bed, she was snoring indicating that she was in a deep sleep.

Willow smiled and slowly pushed the blankets off her, she reached to the night dresser and grabbed her phone. It was 11:34 now.

She didn't know if the whole house was sleeping and she needed to see if anyone was awake, she got up and placed her feet onto the ground, she grabbed her shoes that she had hide under her bed 6 hours ago.

Willow stepped up and quietly got out of the room and looked around herself. She checked everywhere, she had to make sure everyone was asleep and so far it looks like they are.

Willow flipped open her phone.

Dean I think everyone is a sleep

She snuck to the front door and waited for the response. It took Dean a few mintues to text back.

I am at the front door

Willow smiled and unlocked the door quickly but quietly pulled the door opened it wide for him. In a quick movements Dean grabbed her hips and smashed his lips onto hers.

Dean missed her and he couldn't stop himself to capture her lips, she gasps but kissed him back the kiss was only for a couple of seconds before they pulled away smiling.

Willow grabbed his hand and slowly dragged him up the stairs quietly.

Of course both of them knew how to be quiet, Dean followed right behind her making sure his footsteps are quiet, Willow sticked her hand up stopping Dean in his tracks, she turns around putting a finger up to her lips telling him to be quiet and stay put.

She went into her room quietly and grabbed her two garbage bag and gave them to him.

Flash back.

Dean, Sam and Castiel talked in front of Willow about how they were going to get her out of there.

So far the plan is that Willow would go unlock the door for Dean. Dean would come and follow her to her room and slowly and quietly take the bags out to Sam who would rush it to Cas to put in the car. Dean would go back and go grab some more bags and so on and on.

Dean went down the stairs and went to Sam who took the bag from him.

Dean's plan was so far going good. Dean was already going back up to grab more stuff from Willow.

Willow was quietly grabbing all the stuff that belonged to her into another big zipblog and again that wasn't that much. When Dean got back Willow had her jacket on, her school bag. She holds the cage in her arms waiting for him.

She walked over to him and he took the cage from her arms and left. Willow was just grabbing her two last things, a zipblog bag and another smaller school bag. She left the room quietly and left the room and down the stairs. Dean almost bumps into her as he walked into the orphanage but he stopped and helped her and takes the zipblog bag and the small school bag from her.

Willow POV.

I walk back and lock the bottom nob and shut the door quietly. I rushed down the stairs and went and grabbed a hold of Sam's hand, we rushed to the impala. When we got there Castiel grabbed my school bag from my shoulders and placed it on the left side seat as my cage was in the middle seat. My garbage bags were on the ground.

"Willow you want to sit in the front or sit on Castiel lap?" Sam asks. I walked over and grabbed Castiel hand. Sam nodded his head and be got into the front and shut the door. Castiel got in first and then I sat on his lap.

In seconds the door was shut and we were driving away from the orphanage.

I grab my white board.

I'm sorry to tell you. But I was wondering if we could take the stray cat. The one from today. He doesn't have a home

I passed in front to Sam.

Third person POV.

Sam read the board and then showed Dean when he stopped driving. Dean didn't like the idea of thinking about having a cat in his car but he still said yes.

"Ok. Sure where should the cat be?" He asks. Sam passed the board back to her. Willow whipped the board.

He stays around where we met today. Just down the road a bit more

Again the board was taken into the front.

Small time skip. (Sorry)

Willow smiled as Dean slowly drove down the street, she pats Sam shoulders and pointed over to Shadow who ran down the road.

"Dean there"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader