Chapter 6 White Board

Willow POV.

I also space out a lot.

I past the book back to Dean, he took it, "Can I asks you questions about this?" He asks and I nod my head, yes.

I look around the table and found some napkins, I looked up at Dean with a smile, "Ok 1. Does this bug you through school?" He asks.

Yes. Luckily enough the teachers knows and I have classes with smaller groups... even though it is hard I am actually going to be finished with the group before the other grade 12th

I flipped the page around to him and he read it.

Luckily enough the school teachers aren't assholes. The class I have is with 9 other students, basically the three teachers teaches us the basics, like Math, English, Science and Social Studies one day and then we have normal class like Art, P.E, cooking and free class.

One day we have all the hard class and the next day we have the semi fun classes and so on. Today is art, P.E, cooking and free class.

"When do you graduation?" He asks.

When this school year ends, my groups would be kind of having a different graduation then how the other classes would be having theirs.... we are having a small graduation for us. But that's at the end of the year, but I get to finish on January 18th.

I gave him the napkin, "I would love to be there" he smirked. I blushed and shaked my head, no, yes...

Maybe

All he did was smile at me. Would they actually come to my small graduation?

Do you have any other questions?

"Uhh... not at the moment for that" he said.

Ok. So you still have questions? Just different?

"Yes. Tell me the truth on what had happened to your hand and knees?" He said. "We both know that was a lie" he added on.

I sigh and lay my back onto it and just stared at him. "Come on beautiful, if someone is hurting you I need to know so I know what to do to them"

Do what to them?

I cross my arms and grinned at him, "Come on Willow I will do anything for you and if that is beating up anyone I will" he said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, I shake my head and wave my hands, no.

"Just tell me what happen"

"Hey ok I am back"

Sam sat down beside me, wave at him. He smiled and placed down a bag onto the dinner table. "What's that?" Dean asks.

"This is for you Willow"

I raised my eye brow at him, what did he mean by that?

Sam quickly pulled out a white board and some white board markers.

"I saw that you had ran out of papers in your little note book. And I wouldn't think the dinner would like you using all there napkins" he added on.

Third person POV.

Willow grabbed a marker pack and opened as Sam opened the white board for her.

He passed the white board to her and she used the black marker.

I can keep these?

She flipped it over and showed them, "Yes"

Thank you. This is way more faster then writing in the little note pad.

"It is no problem beautiful" Sam said.

Willow flipped it over and grabbed a napkin and whipped the board off.

Thank you

Sam smiled, "Again it was no problem"

Anna walked over with all of there food this time. "Here are you food sorry for the delay" Anna said.

She placed the food down where they belong, she didn't look at Anna but looked at Dean and Sam. "Thank you" Sam said.

He didn't look her in the eye as he spoke, he quickly looked away from her and looked to Willow.

Sam adored her, the way she is smiling at her white board or the way she got excited to know that her pancakes were ready and here.

"Well I will be back to check up on you" Anna said. She glared at Willow as she walked away. Anna was pissed that the two Winchester brothers wasn't eyeing her up and down, but all they did was look at Willow with desire, love, lust, hope, ect.

Willow placed the white board onto her lap, she placed all the pens except her black into her bag, she kept the black pen on the table to easily grab to write to them.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader