Chapter 7 Hand Holding

Third person POV.
Small time skip to after they have eating there foods.

Through eating Dean, Sam and Willow talked. They had found out that Willow had 3 pet bunny's, she had told them that she had took some defense classes to protect herself from getting kidnapped. She has a good punch, they had found out a good amount of stuff of her and Dean couldn't be happier to find out that she was a big fan of AC/DC and he favorite song is back in black.

Willow felt happy with the new way she is going to be communicating with others now. Most of the time she had to use old note pads/books from her school.

But now she has a white board with a good amount of markers now. She didn't understand why she hasn't down this from the start. Yes she can do sign language but most of the time there is a lot of people who don't know sign language and just stare at her weirdly and end up calling her to a freak.

"Ok come on beautiful we have to go, we have a lot to explain to you" Dean said.

Willow nods her head, she was happy to know that the two Winchester brothers was going to tell her the truth, she got up and pulled her $30 bucks from her pocket and placed it onto the table. Dean saw and he quickly replaced the money with his own, $65 exact, he grabbed her hand and placed her money back into her palm.

"You really think you were going to be paying for yourself now were you" Dean said.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, her hand went and rested onto his chest and she blushed and shaked her head. She pulled away from Dean and grabbed her bag and her white board.

"I hope you two would come back soon" Anna said to Dean and Sam.

"Dude theres 3 of us, not two. Willow my soulmate she is standing right here beside me" Dean said wrapping his arm around her waist again. Willow smiled at Dean with red cheeks.

"Right. Well it was nice meeting you three...." Anna scoffs and walked away from them after taking the money from the table.

Dean rolled his eyes and dragged Willow out of the dinner, she looked up to him as they walked down the street to the Impala.

Willow could feel how tensed Dean was, she grabbed her pen cape and took it off.

Are you ok? You seem tense

Dean read over her head and smiled at how concerned she was, "I'm fine Beautiful"

Are you sure?

"Yes... just didn't like how she was acting around you"

Sam walked beside her, "Dean is right. She was glaring at you everytime she came over and ignored you" he said.

This has happened to her to many times that she had gotten used to it, yes it bothers her but she has to get use to it.

I'm used to it. It's fine

Dean shaked his head but he didn't say anything but just opened the Impala door for her, she got in and quickly buckled up. This time Sam jumped into the front and Dean got into the back.

Willow POV.

I fiddled with the black marker. I could feel the car start moving and I look up, I looked over to Sam and smiled at him, he looked over to me and smiled back.

I opened my cap.

Can I hold your hand?

And showed it to him. Sam's smiled went bigger then before and in seconds I was holding his hand as he drove somewhere.

Wle is hand is bigger then mine. Way bigger then mine but it felt so right with his hand holding mine. He brought his hand up and kissed the back of my hand, I could feel my cheeks heat up again. I looked away from him and looked out the car window.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader