Chapter 9 I Know

Chapter 9 I Know

Third person POV.

Castiel smiled, "Hello Willow"

Willow eyes went big as he said it and their mark were burning. She stood up and looked around the room confused and in pain. Castiel had quickly accepted his bond with her, something he has wanted do for years now.

He felt the happy, love, protective sensation come over him.

Willow looked at him with red cheeks, she had felt the bonds connect with each other and she couldn't stop a blush to come over her face as he couldn't stop himself from walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her. Willow stood confused but also happy to have found another soulmate and he didn't reject her, but had accepted her. Plus he is holding her.

But she was confused on how he knew who she was and how he got into the room with out the hotel door. Sam didn't open the door and she sure as hell knew that Dean didn't open the door for him. Also Castiel had popped into the room far away from the front door.

Was he in the room when they got her and she didn't see him? Or was Castiel being himself and popping in with out warning?

"Whow, whow, whow Cas let her go" Dean growled out, he pulled her away from Cas. She stumbled a bit but cought herself by grabbing his arm.

"Dean just calm down. You know that she has 60 soulmates. I am one of them. I am her 3rd soulmate" Cas said.

Willow raised her eye brow and went and grabbed her white board and pen and wrote.

Willow knew that Castiel was her 3rd soulmate, he had said those two words and they connected the bond together, but nothing was making sense to her.

First Dean and Sam lied about their last name.
Second they bring her to a hotel to talk about why they had lied and talk honestly with each other.
Third Castiel pops in with out any warning

"Ok that makes sense, but why haven't you told us about her!" Dean yelled. Dean was pissed, how could his freind not tell him about his soulmate sooner. If he didn't see her in the bbn start they wouldn't have fully met her, well technically maybe he would have since the bonds work three ways.

1. The get drowned to each other.
2. Both or one say their soulmark words.
3. They itch and burn.
4. They accept or reject them.

Willow flipped the board over for them.

1. Who are you?
2. How do you know my name?
3. If you did know me why didn't you come and see me?

"I am Castiel. I know you name because I know who you are and it is hard to explain" Cas said.

Dean turned and looked Cas again.

Willow puft her cheeks out and flipped the board again and whipped what she had written before and started again. Sam chuckled because he had seen her little puff of angry and her face expression when Castiel basically told her nothing.

He was the only one who was calm in this situation. She has 60 soulmates, he needs her in his life and he would do anything to keep her in his life and if that would be sharing her with.... 59 other soulmates.... then he would... even though he hates it. Dean was exactly the same way, he is annoyed that he had to share her with Sam and now he has to share her with Castiel and of course he especially has to share her with 59 other people.

You told me nothing there except that your name is Castiel. Is that how you spell your name?

She flipped the board again and stepped back to the couch and got on, she looked at all three of them.

"Yes you spelled my name right"

"Cas explain to us how you couldn't tell me where my soulmate was? I have talked to you a couple times about me meeting my soulmate-"

Castiel cuts Dean off, "Because all I knew was that she has 60 soulmates. I don't know who her other soulmates are. I do know a lot about her just not about her soulmates" he said.

What do you mean know a lot about her... me what do you know about me?

She flipped the board to him, "I know that your favorite color... well shade is black, white, gray and then Red, Blue, Green and then orange. I know that your favorite book is The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle" Cas listed of a good amount of this about what her favorite things are.

"I also know about where you live and what happens in and out of that place"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader