Chapter 10 Knowing

Note. WARNING talks about abuse, emotionally, physically and sexually abused. Rape, please if you don't like it skip it.

Chapter 10 Knowing

Willow POV.

"I also know about where you live and what happens in and out of that place"

Did he just say that?

Did he mean he knows about me getting abused emotionally and physically... sexually abused by almost everyone I meet.

The people who work at the orphanage, the teens in the orphanage, random people on the sub ways, basically anywhere. I guess I am an easy target to them... that is right.

There are only a few, but good amount of female works in the orphanage that.... touches me in spots they are clearly not supposed to touch.

They are a bit younger then the others around age 27 and 29 years old, anytime I end up alone with them they get touchy and.... end up forcing them on me they would touch and group my body. They would end up taking my clothes off and do things that I would rather have one of my soulmates do to me. Luckily enough sometimes someone would come in and they would rush off leaving me scared, hurt, depressed and anxious.

And then when I go out alone I tend to get followed by random guys, sometimes on the sub way they would get close and place there hands on me, a couple of times I have been cornered in the sub way and get sexually assaulted me. When they are done they would leave me there cold, exposed, scared and hurt.

Yes I know how to defend for myself but I don't know why but whenever I get in those kind of situations I freeze up and my head goes blank. When it comes back to me its either done or someone comes and end up saving me. I'll end up rushing back home and hide in my bed. What could I do. I can't speak, I can't tell anyone, no one would listen to me anyways. No one listen to someone who has to write back to them.

My teachers on the other hand they are great and never done anything to me. The kids in the school is again another thing. The guys in the school are all horny pigs and they would do anything to get alone with anyone. They don't care for others boundaries and tend to like pinching females asses.

Could Castiel know everything or just a small bit of my life? And how would he know?

What do you know?

I flipped the board and showed him. "Everthing"

I looked away from him and slouched into the old couch.... omg this couch could have... I'm getting up, I'm not sitting on this couch, it smells and has a lot of germs on it.

I push up and stepped away from the couch and stood there still not looking at them.

"What are you talking about Cas?" Sam asks.

Third person POV.

Willow kept her eyes on the ground as Sam and Dean look at Cas, "What's happening. Willow come here" Dean said. He sticked his hand out for her, she looked up a bit and looked his hand.

She thought for a couple of seconds before she took it and Dean slowly pulled her to him. He got her sitting on his lap with one arm wrapped around her waist as the other held her two hands.

Dean lightly squeezed her hands, "Look at me beautiful" he softly said. Willow slowly looked up to look into his eyes.

Willow was scared, sad, disappointed, hurt, panicked, she didn't know what to do. If Cas knows, she knows that Dean and Sam deserved to know too.

"What is Castiel talking about?" Dean asks softly again. Willow stared at him with worried in her eyes.

She didn't know how to even tell them.

1. She couldn't talk. 2. She didn't know how to even start. 3. She was scared and worried about what they would do when they find out.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader