Chapter 15 Sleep

Short chapter I am very sorry.
Not the best. Again I'm sorry.

Chapter 15 Sleep

Third person POV.

Dean stopped the car fast as he heard Castiel yell out. He turns in his seat and looks to Willow who smiles out the window to the black car. Willow couldn't stop herself from smiling when she saw her little furry friend. She moved around on Castiel's lap so she could get out easier. Cas helped her by opening the door, she turned to him and smiled. 

Willow quickly got out of the car and looked to Shadow who had stopped running and looked around him confused on what was happening around him. 

The black cat's confusion changed to a happy meowing chirping cat, who ran over to her. Shadow meows as he places her paws onto her legs. Willow smiles bigger, she pats his head softly before picking him up. She turns around with him in her arms. 

Did Dean want the cat with him...? No not really. But it seems that the cat and her have a good connection and he didn't want to break them up. She has been through a lot and the cat had helped her out, if they were going to take her away from this shit hole then they were going to take the cat that doesn't have a home and makes their girl feel loved. 

Castiel helped her back into the car and onto his lap, when the both of them were comfortable again he shut the door he looked past Willows head to Dean, "You can go now" he said. 

In seconds the car was started up again and they were going down the dark road over the speed limit a bit. They wanted to get as far away from the orphanage as fast as they could. Willow let Shadow go, Shadow moved around the car and got comfortable in the front where Sam's feet layed. 

Small time skip. 

Willow got more comfortable on Castiel’s lap and closed her eyes. It had taken her a couple of minutes until she fell asleep with her hands holding onto his trenceeched coat and her face in the lap of his neck. His arms are wrapped around her making sure she wouldn't slip off his lap and onto the car floor.

He never wanted to let her go, never. He wanted to keep his arms around her body. He had dreamt of this day for years now. He had tried so many times to get her free from her shit hole of a life, but always failed. 

How could he ever want to let go of her? He had finally felt what love was when their bonds connected. He never wanted to live without her. 

"What are we going to do to the people that have wronged her?" Sam whispered out. 

He turned around and looked at the peaceful sleeping Willow. She was finally asleep in the arms of Castiel’s. "What can we do?" Dean asks. 

"I could find out who had wronged her....” Sam stared, but Dean cut him off. "And do what. Beat them up. I would love to do that. We would be arrested if we walked up to one of the females that had wronged her and hit them" he said. 

"The males on the other hand. I'll beat them to a pulp, I want to know who had... token her innocent away from us. But we can't just walk up to them and beat the living shit out of them" he said. 

Sam sighs. Dean was right, both of them knew that. "Where are we going?" He asks. 

Dean was on his way to Bobby's place. They needed a place to stay put for a bit. Somewhere no one will think to look for her. They just need to keep there for at least a few weeks. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, Ever After High, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want on this list. I will try to get every single one written. There may be one shot that I don't do and that would be because I can't see myself being able to do them. 
I do not judge, you may request what you want and I hope that I can do them.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader