Chapter 2 Dean, Sam

Chapter 2 Dean, Sam

Third person POV.

Willow pulled her hair down to be able to pull up her hood with out a struggle, she sticked her note pad, her small note pad and pen into her back pocket, then put her hand in her jacket pocket to keep them warm.

Willow mind was thinking about how she was going to get out of p.e. today. She wouldn't be able to play Dodge ball, tag... maybe, but her ribs hurt and the teens at her school doesn't care that if they hurt someone, if it's none of those games it would probably be soccer, basketball or football and she knows she wont be able to play any of thoes since her knees tremble under her.

Her knees, hands, rib, head, nose and lip hurts, she was wondering how she even got out of bed today. Her body aches everywhere.

Willow POV.

I was walking down the street with my hands in my pockets. So today us October 14 and it's a Monday. That would have been really cool if this month on the 13 was the a Friday then a Sunday. So it could be Friday the 13 in October.

Miss. Williams one of the workers at the orphanage hates the supernatural and anything around it, she's scared and makes sense but still she hates when it is friday the 13th and she goes over board with it, making sure that.... I don't know she just becomes weird, she acts has if she is going to turn into a werewolf, but on Friday the 13th.

Wait what time is it?
I pull my old phone out of my back pocket and looked at the time. 7:12 A.M.
Wow I actually thought it was 7:35 A.M.
Well I guess I'm going to be early for school today.

The walk to school is a 35 minute walk and I have been walking for 10 minutes so far, there for I have another 25 minutes left to go... maybe longer if I stop...

'MEOW!'

I look down and smiled big at Shadow the neighbourhood cat. I crouched down and Shadow runs up for her daily snuggle.

"Sam it's not that" whispers came from the right of me

"Sam it's not that" whispers came from the right of me. I look over my shoulder as I continue to pet Shadow.

Two males stood close to each othe mumbling things to each other. Something about having to go down to the sewers to catch someone... or somethings. What are they talking about?

And why are they so fucking hot. Why can't I keep my eyes off of them.

Third person POV.

Willow is crouched down looking petting Shadow watching Dean and Sam bicker back and forth as they walked down the dirt alley way.

Willow eyes went big as Dean and Sam comes up close still not seeing her, she quickly grabbed Shadow to pull themselves out of the way and falls back. Finally that got the two Winchester attention.