Chapter 12 Snuggle

Chapter 12 Snuggle

Third person POV.
Time skip.

"Theres no arguing with it. You are going to go back to the orphanage. When everyone is asleep we will sneak in with your help and get everything that is yours and leave this place. We will take you far away from that place away from them" Sam said.

Willow leaned back into Dean with her head rested on his chest and her hands holding her marker and the white board.

What about Pancakes, Flapjacks and Ron?

She asks.

"The plan is this. You will go and unlock the front door and I will sneak up with you and help you take everything that is yours to the car" Dean said. "I will help you get Pancakes, Flapjacks and Ron" he added on.

Willow smiled at him and kissed his cheek. She felt good and she hasn't felt good for a long time.

Dean and Sam didn't leave her when they found out about what has happened to her, they have stayed and now are working on a plan to get her out of the shit hole.

Castiel wasn't able to go onto the grounds so he was going to stay in the car waiting patiently for her to come back.

I actually should get back, they will know that I am gone

She wrote.

Dean groaned and kissed the back of her head, he knew that she was right, he was scared that the plan goes wrong and she is stuck there.

Willow POV.

I got up from Dean's lap and pulled him up from the couch, I went and grabbed my bag and flung it onto my back. Sam walked over and cupped my cheeks, "We will get you out of there" he said.

He wasn't lying. They weren't lying to me, I smile up at him and he smiled down. "Come on let's get her there so we could get this over with faster and I can hold her again" Dean grumbled out.

I smiled over to him, I lock my eyes back to Sam and leaned in and kissed his cheek before pulling away from him and going over to Dean and kissing his cheek and wrapping my arms around his waist.

He kissed my temple and wrapped his arms around me tightly. We stood there a couple of mintues as Sam grabbed what he needed.

I hope this works. I want to leave that orphanage and all those people in there. Sam and Cas was working on cleaning up this hotel making sure everything they have was packed up and was brought to Dean's impala.

"I'm sorry beautiful. You should have never had to go through that. Ever" Dean whispered in my ear. "You deserve more then that. They shouldnt have taken what belongs to me" he adds on. I smiled and blush at his words, I turn kissed his cheek to show him that I was thankful for him.

Dean pulled my face Way from his neck and looked me in the eyes, "I'm not lying I will protect you" he said.

I pulled away and grabbed my white board.

I will protect you too

Dean smiled and chuckled as he read the words, "Thank you beautiful"

"Ok we have everything packed and in the car Castiel has gave back the key of the room and we are ready to go" Sam said. He wked over to me and wrapped hos arm around my waist luloing me close to him. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Where is Castiel?

"I am right here"

I jumped and looked over Sam's shoulder and smiled at Castiel, I pushed away from Sam and walked over to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggled my face into his chest.

Wait.... if I am leaving the orphanage... what about Shadow and his daily snuggles... well technically I don't think he lives with someone... I mean have an owner. There is no tag and I remember knocking on 24 or 26 neighbours to see Shadow belonged with them and they had said no.

The only way to know is if I take him to get checked out, but how would I asks Dean, Sam and Castiel about it. I know I need to tell them soon, but how.

I have already was told about what they do. They are hunters, they hunt demons, monsters, ect.

I really I hope I could be an hunter like them.... not as good as them of course, but I think I could be able to help them out on it. That would be awesome, and what be cool is that they teach me.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader