Chapter 11 I Know Now

Note. WARNING talks about abuse, emotionally, physically and sexually abused. Rape, please if you don't like it skip it.

Chapter 11 I Know Now

Third person POV.

Willow leaned over and grabbed her white board. She has decided to let Castiel tell them. She wasn't in the mood to having to write everything down on the white board.

1. It wasn't going to all fit on it.
2. She really don't know how she would even start with it.
3. She knows she would go off track a lot on the writing it.

Castiel if you know it.... could you tell Dean and Sam. But I do want to know how you know it. Who are you...? What are you? How did you get into the hotel room? How do you know that I have 60 soulmate?

I flipped the board over to show Castiel.

"I am Castiel" he said. Willow nodded her head as for him to continue to speak, "And I am an Angel. I know about you since you were born and since you were in the orphanage"

Willow sighs and continued to listen to him, "I got into the room by snapping my fingers and I know that you have 60 soulmates because I have tried my best to watch out for you. But I was never a loud on the grounds because of a spell that was place on the orphanage since 1589s" Castiel said.

Your an angel?

"Yes"

Like halo and wings?

Cas smiled at her and shaked his head, "I do not have the halo... but I do have wings"

Sam sat up in his seat and looked at Willow with wide eyes, "Wait orphanage. Willow you live at an orphanage?" He asks.

Willow looked away from Cas and nodded her head at him, yes.

Yes. I live at an all girls orphanage

She flipped the board to him.

Dean was reading whatever she writes down so it wasn't like she had to show him since he had already read it. "What happens at the orphanage?" Dean blunt's out.

Willow tensed up and slowly whipped the board off. "I will be telling you what is happening something that I have wished to stop for years now" Castiel said.

Willow nod her head, yes.

"Ok then tell us" Dean said.

"Willow has been living at the orphanage since she was 3 years old" Castiel said.

Willow leaned into Dean and snuggled her face into the nap of his neck. She didn't want to see their face expression as cas tells them everything about her shitty life. Dean rubbed her back as Castiel spoke. It was helping her stay calmer then she was.

"In the orphanage she gets emotionally, physically and sexually abused by the works and teens" he growled out.

Dean tighten his arm around her body, Sam looked over to Willow and then back to Cas. "What? Who are they?" Sam barked, he got up kicking the chair away from him accidentally.

"They are females, there are at least 7 works and 4 teens that have done things to her. They have done things to her.... they have put their hands down Willows pants... touched her. They have kissed her and force themselves onto her" Castiel tighten his fist as he spoke those words. "She's not a virgin"

"She has gotten sexually assaulted when she takes the sub ways"

Castiel continues.

"At school is not any difference. But it isn't as worse as the others. I will still kill thoes who touch her. The teachers have never touched her but the guys like touching her ass"

Dean growled out, he has his arms wrapped protectively around her small body. Willow tensed up.

"Willow has suffered with depression, anxiety, sleep paralysis and insomnia"

Small time skip. Sorry.
After Castiel tells them everything that had happened in her life that was horrible.

All three of them wanted to kill everyone who had hurt her.

Castiel had explained why he was never able to help her out.

1. The orphanage spell where he wasn't able to pass the barrier with out getting shocked or thrown away.
2. Everytime something goes wrong when she is out he is helping Dean and Sam out and finds out later on what had happened to her.
3. When he gets close to her, he would get attacked from other angels.

Castiel will go to the people who had hurt her and... talk to them..... more as beat them up to a pulp.

Dean kept his arms around her as she kept her face in his neck.

"We are taking you out of there"
--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader