Chapter 3 Dinner

Chapter 3 Dinner

Third person POV.

Willow slowly nodded her head, yes.

Willow felt safe with them, she trusted them, she didn't feel like she was going with creeps. Dean and Sam would never hurt her.

Willow had nothing to complain about, she felt drowned to them already, she wanted to get to know them better too. Was she a bit scared of having to conversation with them through almost done note pad.

Willow lightly pet Shadow one more time before she followed Dean and Sam to the impala, "You can have the front seat" Sam said.

Willow smiled at him and he smiled back at her. He felt giddy inside when he saw her smile up to him. Dean opened the door for her and she for in. Sam got into the back and Dean got into the front seat.

Willow buckled up and held her bag on top of her. She looked over to Dean who smiled at her. He couldn't believe that he finally had his soulmate with him. He just didn't like how he had to share with 59 other people.

Someone else touching her, he didn't like it, he was slowly getting possessive over her already.

Dean wanted to hold her hand but he didn't want to step any boundaries and that would go the same as her. She wanted to be close to one of her soulmates right now but that would be too early since they just met a few mintues ago.

(Where are we going?)

She turned around in her seat and looked at Sam as she past him the note book. "We had found this nice dinner. It has great pancakes" Sam said. "If you have another place tou want to go eat. We could go there" he said.

She shaked her head, no.
(No)

Willow POV.

I smiled at Sam one more time before turning back around and looked ahead of me.

So Dean and Sam are my soulmates. I have found 2 of my soulmates. How could they have accepted me before they found out about me having 60 soulmates. But they do seem like they want to get to know me.

This car is cool too. I wonder where they got it?

Wait! I can't let Dean and Sam find out that I live at an orphanage.... or find out that I get... abused too. What would they do if they find out?

Would they be mad? Or would they leave and never come back? Could I trust them?

The only problem there is that they are probably going to find out sooner then later since I can't speak and make up a lie fast. But I also don't want to lie to them either so this is going to be interesting.

A tap on my shoulder, "Hey Willow we are here" Dean said. I smiled and unbuckled my seat belt and got out.

Aww this place is so cute. I felt a hand grabbed mine lightly and look over to Sam and smiled. He guided me into the place and found a booth at the back. I placed my bag under the table and Sam took a seat beside me.

Dean say in front of me. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. I placed my small note pad onto the table and my pen. I open to a new blank paper.

(So what do you want to know?)

I pushed it to Dean and he picked it up, "Hmm... what's your full name?" He asks.

Shit.

I don't know? My parents and if I had siblings had died in a freak accident when I was 3 years old. I don't remember what had happen.

Since then I have been at the orphanage, yes I had gotten adopted a couple of times but ever time they had dropped me back off and then when I turned 13 no one wanted me so I was stick at the orphanage until they kick me out. 

I'm 18 now and have a year or two until I am gone from that place... well only if someone adopted me.

That would be very weird if one of my soulmates adopted.... please don't.

"Willow"

Oh right. I passed him the book.

(My name is Willow... I dont know my middle or last name)

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader