Chapter 1 Mute

Chapter 1 Mute

Third person POV.

'BANG' 'BANG' 'BANG'

Willow eyes shot up as her shared bedroom door was banged a couple of times, "Ashley, Willow get up you have school to get to" Miss Andwers yelled through the door.

Willow quickly pulled the blanket off her body and jumped from her bed, she rushed to the bathroom to only be pulled by her hair back. Ashley pushed Willow down to the ground and kicked her ribcage before she ran into the bathroom and slammed it shut.

Willow winced in pain and held her side. Like everyday Ashley gets the bathroom and doesnt care that she had hurt Willow to get it first. Ashley cares for herself and only herself. She would do anything to embarrass or hurt Willow emotional or physical abuse her.

She slowly pushed up with her right hand forgetting that she had hurt it last night when she was walking up the dark old stairs and she fell on top of her left arm and her right hand. She cried out slightly. No noise, no squeak, no nothing came from her. She quickly pushed herself up even though it hurt her whole body.

Willow felt the familiar wetness seep out of her nose.

She cried out and got to her knees and then to her feet.

She whipped the blood away from her lip

She whipped the blood away from her lip. Willow shocked her head and pushed away the fact that she was in so much pain and went to work on finding an outfit that could hide her bruised up body.

Every few seconds she would whip her nose from the dripping none stop bleeding. She could tell that her headaches were coming back and she knew that it wasn't going to be a pretty one.

She carefully pulled out her old clothes and placed them on top of her dresser. She had her whole outfit folded up ready to get put on after her shower. Willow went to work on makeing her bed neatly and her spot was cleaned up.

1 of many strick rules this orphanage has.

Rule 1. Make sure your room is clean.
Rule 2. No talking back.

Well willow is saved there... even though she talks back in her head or secretly sign a swear words at her or the other workers.

Ashley walked out of the room in only a towel, "Bathrooms free freak. Make sure you clean up yours and mine mess" she spat out.

Willow didn't look at her as she grabbed her outfit and walked past her to the bathroom, "And never show me your blood ever again. Gosh your like a blood bag. Blood everywhere and everytime" Ashley bitched out.

Willow rolls her eyes and shut the door of the bathroom and placed her clothes on a spot of the small sink counter.

She pulled out her towels from her bin and stripped of her clothes carefully and stepped into the shower.

Small time skip.
Willow dried her body off slowly and carefully. She winced in pain at times as she pushed to hard or moved her hand to the wrong side.

When her body was dried off and her hair was in a towel she quickly got into her outfit.

Her hair was in a messy bun when she was done

Her hair was in a messy bun when she was done. She had her hand wrapped up to hide the small cuts and the big bruises on it. Her nose had stopped awhile ago and her mouth and nose was cleaned up from the dried blood. Her clothes hide her body perfectly. She didn't need anyone to see her brusied, cut and burned body.

Yes burned, the orphanage isn't the best orphanage around. Well... it's actually a good orphan.... just they don't like her.

One that they think that she is a freak since she has 60 soulmates and that she is mute, Willow space out almost all the time.

Willow has ADHD, her minds almost always wondering, either if that's in her little world or she has gotten distracted with something around her.

The workers there just has it out on her. St times they don't feed her and they beat her when she does nothing wrong. They beat her for there own selfish reasons. If one is angry they will take it out on her.

Willow rushed around the bathroom and made sure it was cleaned up before she had stepped out of the bathroom and to her bed, she grabbed her phone from under her pillow and put it into the back pocket of her jeans. She crouched down, she bites her lip in pain but pushed through it since she had to feed her little friends.

Pancakes, Flapjacks and Ron were up running around their cage. Willow grabbed there food and placed it into the cage. She kissed their heads quickly before she pushed them back under the bed and grabbed everything she would need for the day and then left the room.

She held her pen and note book in her hands ready to wrote to anyone who talks to, even though that's never.... mostly the people who talk to her is her teachers and the others are her bullies.

She can't talk so to her it's a waist of time to trying to communicate with them when most of the time they don't understand American Sign Language or not patience for her to write down. So she stays by herself drawing or reading alone.

Willow walked into the big kitchen/dining room. Willow watched the group of females in the room. Everyone was distracted with their conversation to pay attention to her. Willow walked to the pantry and grabbed zipblog bags. She went to work on sneaking food into the many zip blog bags she could grab.

When she was done taking the food she stuffed it into her bag and walked her to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle before she left the orphanage house and walked down the many stairs.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader