Chapter 8 Castiel

Chapter 8

Third person POV.

Sam pulled up to an old hotel.
Willow didn't question it but followed them out of the car when he had parked. She held her white board and maker in her left hand, her bag is hanging off her right shoulder.

She didn't care that they had pulled up an old hotel since she lived with an old orphanage. It was built in the late 1519s for an all woman school. In 1631 it was shut down. It was said that a good amount of the female students had died in plenty of different horrific ways.

The orphanage had opened in the 1655s and again it was for an all girl orphanage.

Willow has been in the orphanage since she was three years old... she sort of considered it her home... sort of... she does really want to get out, but everytime she did they just brought her back.

Dean was right beside her holding right hand, Willow felt giddy and happy to be holding her soulmate hand... well 1 out of 60 of her soulmates.

Willow has 58 more soulmates to meet and either get accepted by them or get rejected by them. Was she looking forward for it, yes and no.

She understands the pain now of the bonds wanting to connect and yes that hurt a lot but what would hurt more is getting rejected by one of her soulmates and she doesn't want to go through that pain.

"Sorry for the mess" Sam said. Willow was confused for a second until she realized that she was in the hotel room.

It's ok

She walked over to the couch in the hotel room, placing her bag onto the ground beside her and took a seat, Dean followed and took a seat beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder, she snuggled into him. Her face was rested on Dean's chest as his arm wrapped around her body and his hand fiddling with her ok-ish fingers.

Willow had her white board on her lap with her hand basically ready to write.

"Ok so this is going to be difficult to tell you, but if we are going to be fully honest with you-you need to be honest with us. Fully honest with us" Sam said. He took a seat in front of them in the semi crappy computer chair that was in their room randomly.

Willow tensed up, she got herself sitting up straighter, instead of her head on Dean's chest she looked at Sam thinking. Dean sat up better and took his leather jacket off.

Willow POV.

To be Honest with them. I have to. I want to, I'm just scared that they might.... run or something....

"And it is ok if we have to explain it to you a couple of times" Dean said. I looked over to him, then Sam and then back to him. "So honest?"

Ok if you are honest I'll be honest.

I flipped the white board over to show them. "Ok good. First things first what happen to your hand and knees?" Sam asks.

Of course they would asks this but I have to be hun with them, if I am honest with them they will be honest to me.

I swallow my spit and whipped my board off, I moved away from Dean so he wont be able to read over my shoulder.

First thing. Could I place my feet on the couch?

I flip the board to them.

"Yes"

I flipped the board back and whipped it off, I got comfortable on the couch with my legs crossed over. No lies.

Thank you. Please don't freak out.... but.... I go-

"Dean, Sam-" I jumped when a new voice popped up and I looked to my right. How did he get in here? Who is he?

 How did he get in here? Who is he?

Why do I feel drowned to them?

Third person POV.

Castiel popped in, he called for his two friends name until he saw her. Willow looked at him shocked and confused on how he had gotten into the room.

But Castiel knew who she was, he knows a good amount about her. He knows that she gets bullied and abused by almost everyone, he knows what had happened to her parents and sibling. But he was not able to help her, he was banned too, he wanted to for years now to help her, but everytime he would get close to the orphanage he was ambushed.

Who are you? And HOW did you get in here?

She flipped the board over to all of them, Castiel couldn't contain a smile to come over him. She flipped the board back and whipped it it off and wrote again.

Could you teach me?

-------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader