Chapter 4 Something Else

Sam POV.

I grabbed the note pad and read it.

"What do you mean?" I asks her.

What does that even mean. How could she not know her last name?

Does she live alone? Or does she live with parents or someone to take care of her.

Clearly where she lives it's not good. Her hand looks beaten up and her black jeans are ripped and you could see that her knees were brusied and has small cuts on them and her lips looked a bit swollen. She could be hurt more then she is showing it.

Willow looks lile she is 18 years old, so how could she not know her last name. Maybe she was hurt to the point she can't remember.

Willow shrugged her shoulders and looked away from us again. I look over to Dean who raised his eye brow to me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Hello, welcome to our dinner. I am your server Anna what can I start you with?" Anna asks.

"Could you just give us a couple more minutes?" I asks. She nodded her head and gave me a smirk before she left. Ok then.

I grabbed one of the menus and found the name list of all the drinks, "Willow what would you like to drink?"

She grabbed her note book and pen.

Water and a coffee please

I smiled at her and she smiled up at me. "How about to eat?"

Third person POV.

Sam passed her-her own menu to look over as they did too.

When Willow found out what she wanted she wrote it down on the note pad.

The breakfast special.

2 pancakes
2 eggs
3 pieces of bacon
4 toasts

For $17.89 only.
She did the math on how much the coffee and the food would be and she knows that she has $30 bucks on her, she had help the old lady next door and she had gave her money for helping.

Willow is actually quite happy to have saved the money so she could pay for this breakfast, willow is starving since she was late for dinner and everyone in the place ate all the pizza they had gotten. Luckily enough she is going to have a big break and that she had stool a lot of snacks like gold fish, grapes, carrots, celery, muffin, cookies, bacon, biscuits and bannock.

Dean sticked his hand out for her note book so he could read it to Anna when she co es back. Dean didn't mind having to speak for her.

Willow carefully stacked the menus at the end of the table. Dean could see her whole hand at this point and he could feel his heart break and his blood heat up. He felt disappointed for not being able to help her and mad that she had gotten hurt.

Sam smiled down at her, it didn't cross his mind when he spoke to her, "I'm Sam Winchester... I mean... no I don't know how to save myself now" he said.

Willow raised her eye brow at him, dean past her note book back to her since Anna wasn't back yet.

What do you mean? I thought you last name was something else

Sam took the book and read it before he looked to Dean for help, all he did was shrugged his shoulders. "I really hope you don't take this the wrong way beautiful but we can tell her.... she... can't speak and that means she can't tell anyone..." Dean said.

Willow grabbed her note pad back.

Tell me what? And it's it's fine

She placed the note book down.

"Ok fine. Please trust me on what I we are going to say" Sam said. Willow nodded her head as to him to continue to speak. "I'm Sam Winchester"

"And I am Dean Winchester, Sam cooler older brother" Dean said. Willow smiled at him, Sam rolled his eyes.

Ok Why did you lie in the first place? She asks.

"Hello have you figured out what you three would want to drink and ear?" Anna asks.

Their head shot to Anna. Anna had her eyes only on Dean and Sam, she bites her lip and started to flirt with them.

Willow moved in her seat comfortable, annoyed and mad, there was nothing she could do. Write in her small note book saying to leave her soulmates alone.

Like that would work.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader