Chapter 16 Scared

Warning, talks a bit about sexual assault, rape.

Chapter 16 Scared

Third person POV. 
8 days later. 

Willow sits up from the bed rubbing her eyes. She yawns and looks around the room for one of her soulmates. She blinked a couple of times and ran her fingers through her hair, confused on where one of her soulmates was. Most of the time it would be Dean waiting for her to wake up. 

He would have his arms around her as her face was digged into his chest. When she wakes up is when Dean gets up, he would grab her some clothes from his dresser drawers and then leave the room to let her get changed in private. When both of them are ready they would go down together and get something to drink… more coffee than water and then something to eat. 

Sometimes she would wake up with Castiel staring at her, making her startled and fall off the bed. He had scared her plenty of times because of his ninja angel powers. In all one of them is usually there with her but today was different. 

She runs her eyes and places her feet onto the wooden ground. She stretches and yawns out, she stumbles forward and then frontwards as her head gets light, probably because of iron. Willow's hands went out and grabbed a hold of the bed. 

Shadows picks up his head from the old dresser to look at his unsteady human friend. He got up and stretched. He yawns big and loud before jumping off and running up to her meowing loudly. He jumps onto the bed and nudges his head onto Willows forehead. 

Willow giggles at Shadows and cuddles into him. She stretched his head and behind his ear for a couple of seconds before getting up and left her cat friend on the bed. She walked to Dean's dresser. 

“Meow!!!” 

Willow opened the top drawer and pulled out some black boxers, a long plaid shirt and grey sweatpants, she closed the dresser drawer and walked back to the bed. She threw the clothes down onto the bed and stripped from the clothes she was wearing last night and got into Dean's fresh clothes. 

She sighs in frustrations as she looks around the room for her socks and shoes that she had shortly found on a small dresser. She stumbled around the room as she placed her shoes on. 

She stands up straight and looks around the room and she couldn't stop herself from smiling.

Willow couldn't believe that she was free. She finally felt safe, she has never felt safe. She had always felt scared, she was scared to go out and even stay in, both ended bad anyways. 

If she went out she would get cornered and touched or even raped, when they are done with her they would leave her exposed for anyone else. And then if she stayed at the orphanage one of the workers would look for her and do the same thing that would happen if she went out. 

Willow expression changed fast. Her happy feeling turned to deep dark depression. She felt sick and disgusted of herself. She felt dirty and gross, of her skin. She could feel every single one of the women and men that had placed their hands on her. She didn't want to feel them. 

She wanted to forget but she couldn't. She wanted to cry, but she swallowed the painful feeling that was stuck in the pit of her throat. Willow whipped her eyes and walked out of the room and down the stairs to the small kitchen. 

When she walked into the kitchen Dean stood at the sink drinking a fresh steaming cup of coffee. When he saw her he smiled at her.

 When he saw her he smiled at her

"Good Morning beautiful" he said. He pushed off the skin and placed the cup down behind him, he walked over to her with the biggest smile on his face. 

Dean couldn't believe that he had found his soulmate, she stood a few feets away from him. He could reach out and grab her and hold her close to him, he could kiss her…. If she let him. Her smile makes his heart flutter, speed and swell up. 

He walked over to her and placed one hand on her hip as the other rested on her cheek softly. He leans down and kisses her temple a couple of times before pulling away. 

His eyes move up and down her body and give her a small smirk. "Man you look sexy in my clothes" he smirks out. Willow cheeks heated up, she kept her eyes away from him as she got flustered. 

She pulled away from Dean and hugged herself. Even though Dean's words made her feel special and safe she still felt sick and disgusted of herself. She felt like she didn't deserve him, Sam or Castiel. She was broken in plenty of ways, she hopes deep down that they could save her. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, Ever After High, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want on this list. I will try to get every single one written. There may be one shot that I don't do and that would be because I can't see myself being able to do them. 
I do not judge, you may request what you want and I hope that I can do them.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader