Chapter 13 Their Girl

Third person POV.
Flash back.

Dean walked over to Willow with her phone in his hand "Ok so I put my number in your phone. Text me when you are ready" he said. Willow smiled and gladly took her phone back from him. Dean grabbed her hands and pulled her to him. He leaned down and pecked her lips.

She smiled up at him and leaned up and pecked his cheek, she pulled away and got into the back seat with Castiel.

She reached out and grabbed a hold of his hand, Castiel smiled and squeezed her hand.

Castiel had used his Angel powers and healed her body, he had fixed her ribs, hands, lip and knees. She felt no pain. Willow was thank for her.

End of flash back.

Willow stepped up the front steps to the front door of the orphanage, she went in and looked around and saw that most of the girls were distracted by the tv, some of the workers are working and didn't looked at her, she went straight up the stairs and straight to her room.

None of the rooms of the orphanage except the bathrooms and the workers rooms don't have locks. So when she got into her room she quietly shut the door behind her. Willow had to keep listening in on if someone is coming close.

Willow grabbed a garbage bag from under her bed, she was always ready to leave this place, she had made sure that she had at least four garbage  bags hidden in the room.

She went straight to pull out her clothes from her drows and placed it onto the bed, she opens the bag and stuffed it into the garage bag. Her bag was half way full when she had all her clothes in it, Willow kept her stuff on her dresser so it wont look like she was leaving, they couldn't know until they wake up tomorrow with her already long gone.

Willow POV.
I grab my school bag and then went to my small night dresser by my bed and pulled the top drow open. I grabbed all my pens, pencils, erasers, markers, sharpener, old note book/pads, sticky notes, etc. I stuffed it all into the bag and then closed it and opened the bottom drow.

I grab a big zipblog bag and stuffed all of my makeup, hair elastic, makeup brushes, scissor, gum, tooth paste, toothbrush, ect. I quickly closed the drow and placed my makeup bag into the garbage bag, I closed it and and carefully placed my bag under the bed.

I smiled as Pancakes looked at me. I sticked my finger into the cage and pet his head.

I need to finish this stop stopping.

I got up and grabbed everything else that wont show that I am leaving and placed it into my school bag.

Under 15 minutes I had everything I needed except the stuff on top of my dressers packed.

My school bag, and two half garbage bags. One bag had almost everything like that are clothes, makeup, sweaters and her small stuffy in one bag the other garbage had all of her rabbit stuff and then her school bag has all of her art stuff and book. I didn't have that much so it didn't really fill it up.

Hmmm... my hand went and rested onto the side of my head, my migraines was coming and I could feel it. I layed onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

The person POV.

Dean, Sam and Castiel sat in the impala. It was only 15 minutes since she had left them and they already missed her, how could they not.

They had finally found their soulmate and they have to go back to an orphanage that doesn't treat their girl right. They didn't want to find out that something happens to her when they wait for her.

No one should have touched their girl. They had took something that belonged to them. Either if that was Dean, sam or Castie taking it. Not random drunk guys on the subway.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader