one.

OMNISCIENT

February 20th
Sunday

Na'kayla sat at her vanity on the phone with Chyna and Brooklyn as they talked about going to this party with Brooklyn's boyfriend Tre and his home boys.

"Soooo are y'all down to go?" Brooklyn said as she dragged her Os. "Yeah I'm going." Chyna says through the phone.

"What about you Kayla?" Brook looked at Kayla with a slight frown. Kayla is a really shy person so every time they would go out her and Chy would always have to beg her.

"I don't know if I'm going." Kayla says as she plays with her fingers. "Please come pleaseeee." Chy whined.

Brook huffed "Kayla it's a house party so I'm pretty sure there's not gonna be a lot of people." She reassured her because she knew she also had anxiety.

Kayla put her finger on her cheek and crossed her arm and thought about if she should go. "Mhm yeah I'll go." Chy and Brook clapped and cheered through the phone.

"So what time are we going?" Chyna asked Brook. "Uhh we're going at 10:30" she said. "Well I'll see you guys later on tonight." Kayla said as she smiled a little.

"Okay bye bestieeeees." Brook waved as she dragged "besties". "Byeeeeee." Kayla and Chy said at the same time as they ended the call.

Kayla through her phone on the bed as she plopped down on to her bed snuggling her face in her pillows.

Chyna and Brooklyn were her only friends really they all knew each other since middle school and now they are all graduated from high school.

Na'kayla turned on her back and got her phone and just scrolled through TikTok and let time past. It was only 6pm so she had some time to rest.
___________________________

Kayla woke up from her nap she sat up and stretched hers arms. She grabbed her phone off of the charger and she checked the time seeing it was now 9pm.

She got out of bed and walked to her bathroom that was in her room. She turned the shower on and slipped out of her clothes and got in.

She washed her face and body and also shaved her body. She reached and turned the water off and stepped out and wrapped her towel around her body.

She grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. She turned the water off and walked back into her room sitting at her vanity and untied her hair.

She did her edges and redid her curls she had in.She got up and went to her closet to pick out what she was wearing.

She finally picked out her outfit. She had on a black shirt with her black jeans and she paired it with her cropped puffer jacket and her red and black Jordan ones also with a red purse.

She walked over to her dresser and opened the jewelry box part and put on her silver Cuban chain.

Her phone started to ring and it was Brook telling her she was outside she grabbed her purse and walked down the stairs.

As she was walking down she saw her parents. "Where you going?" Her dad Eric said. "I'm going out with brook and Chyna.

"Alright be safe." Erica her mom said. "Okay by love y'all." She said opening the door. "We love you too." Her parents said at the same time. Her parents they were in love they were high school sweethearts.