fifteen.

OMNISCIENT

It was 10 o'clock at night and everyone was at Tre's house. The boys were leaving so they can go do they're plan they came up with a couple days ago.

"Where you going?" Kayla asked as she seen Jaylen getting up and chy and Brook thought the same thing as they also seen kayden and Tre about to leave.

"We bout to go handle something." He said and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Ok be safe." She said then kissed his cheek.

"I feel like they about to go do some bad shit cause why the fuck they wearing all black." Brook said once they left the house.

"Exactly I peeped that." Chy said.

"Right Jaylen said they about to handle something and that don't sound to good." Kayla said suspiciously.

"Let's go yall niggas ready?" Kayden said rubbing his hands together as they were sitting in the car.

"Been ready for this." Jaylen said in the passenger seat.

"Yeah let's go." Tre said and drove off.

The girl they had to set up bando texted Kayden to let them know she's leaving and they can come by his house now. As they got closer to his house Tre slowed down and that's when Jaylen and Kayden reached out the window and shot at his house.

They heard windows breaking a bullets flying out the house and that's when they knew he was shooting back. As they kept shooting the bullets that bando were shooting at them stopped and that how they knew he was dead or he just stopped.

"Go go go go." Jaylen yelled to Tre to drive off faster.

"Y'all coo any of y'all get hit?" Kayden said making sure they were alright.

"Yeah I'm straight." Tre said and Jaylen shook his head.

"I'm good as fuck we just slid on that nigga." Jaylen said laughing.

"Finally got yo lick back." Kayden said chuckling making Tre laugh.

"I'm bout to ride around for a lil bit we can't just go straight back to the crib." Tre said as he drove.

"I paid that girl 2k to set him up." Kayden chuckled.

"Damn bitches will do anything." Tre shook his head and laughed a little.

"Take me to the atm." Kayden said and Tre nodded.

They went and got something to eat and they've been driving for a couple of hours now and they were all ready to go home. As they talked Jaylens phone dinged and it was a text form Kayla.

Bae❤️

Im home Chy dropped me off just so you know.

Ight I'm bout to come over.

Ok let me know when you here my parents sleep.

Bet.

"Aye take me to Kayla house." He said putting his phone away.