seventeen.

OMNISCIENT

"Have y'all seen what's happening on Instagram?" Brook asked as Kayla and Chy sat on the couch at her house.

"No what's going on?" Chy asked and Kayla looked up from her phone.

"Y'all know that dude that did all that shit to Jaylen, people saying he died last month." Brook said.

"Ohhh wow that's crazy." Kayla said covering her mouth.

"Damn karmas a bitch." Chy shook her head.

"I guess they saying he was found dead in his house some shit like that." Brook said standing walking to the kitchen and poured her a drink.

"Anyways what y'all wanna do today?" Kayla asked.

"Ion know we can just chill at my house all day if y'all want." Brook said and sat back down.

"Me and Kayden we supposed to be going out today so imma leave in a little bit." Chy said.

"Aww okayyy I be seeing y'all all boo'd up on Instagram." Brook laughed.

"Right y'all be looking cute." Kayla said.

"Yeah lately it's been hard you know we have our ups and downs we're trying not to be toxic but I don't know." Chy slid her hands down her face.

"It'll get better girl." Kayla said.

"Yeah girl you alright." Brook added.

_______________________

Kayla stayed at Brooks house for a couple of hours after Chy left and then she went home it was now 6Pm and she was in her room while her parents were gone.

She was on her phone and a text from Jaylen popped up she leaned up a little and clicked on his message.

StinkaButt.🤍

Did you eat today I'm bout to come over?

No, bring me some Wendy's just get me what I always get .

Ight I'll be there in like 20 minutes.

Ok, thank you bae.

Welcome.

She exited their messages and got out of bed and started to clean up her room. She had a couple of clothes on the floor and had to clean off her vanity.

She picked up all the clothes and put them in her clothes basket the was in her closet. She vacuumed her carpet, cleaned her vanity, wiped mirror, and lastly she made her bed then sprayed air freshener.

By the time she was done she heard the door bell ring. She walked downstairs and opened the door and Jaylen was standing there with two bags of food in his hands and drinks.

"Hey bae." She said and kissed his cheek.

"Wassup." He said pecking her lips three times.

He walked to the kitchen and sat the food down on the island. Kayla looked inside one of the bags and grabbed a hand full of fries and ate them.