sixteen.

OMNISCIENT

"Soooo you ready to meet my mom and dad?" Kayla cheesed as she asked Jaylen.

"Yeah let's do this." He gave her a tight lip smile as he sat on his bed.

"What's wrong you nervous." She walked over to him .

"Nah I ain't nervous it's just I ain't never met my girl parents before out of all the girls I been with so you the first." He looked up at her while she sat beside him.

"Aww I'm the first, feels good to be the first." She said laughing making Jaylen laugh.

"Anyways let's get ready I'm bout to take a shower." She said getting up walking to his bathroom.

Today Jaylen is going to meet Kayla's parents they're going to have dinner together and everything Kayla's mom is making buffalo chicken dip.

Kayla was now in the shower and she jumped as she felt hands around her waist and when she turned around it was Jaylen.

"Jaylen don't scare me like that." She smacked his chest.

"My bad baby." He laughed turning her around and sliding his fingers down her stomach and twirled them around her clit.

"You really wanna have sex before you meet my parents?" She said lightly moaning  as she put her arms around his neck. He shook his head and leaned in for a kiss.

One hand was on her waist pulling her closet and the other one was still playing with her clit as she moaned against his lips.

He turned her around pinning her on the wall then aligned himself and started to give her slow strokes making her moan.

"Jaylen." She moaned his name as he went faster.

He put his face in the crook of her neck kissing it as he breathes heavily in her ear giving her hickeys. He then put both his hands on her waist pulling her off the wall and closer to him as he pushed himself deeper inside of her.

Kayla's mouth was wide open as she felt her stomach close in putting one hand on the wall as she creamed all over him. He pulled out a nutted all on her back.

"Bae that felt good." She said stepping closer to the water rinsing herself off.

"Hell yeah it did." He smiled kissing the back of her neck.

She turned around with soap on a wash rag and started to wash his body and he did the same. He got a wash rag and washed her body.

They were now out the shower and all dressed. Kayla had on a black Balmain shirt with black biker shorts and white air force 1s. Jaylen had on a black graphic tee and jeans with the shoes Kayla got him for his birthday.

They were in the car when Kayla noticed a hickey on her neck she looked closer and seen that there were two and she looked at Jaylen.

"Bae you must wanna get me in trouble." She laughed.

"What, what I do." He looked at her.

"You gave me hickeys, really."

"Just cover em up." He said leaning closer looking at her neck.