ten.

OMNISCIENT

(Excuse any mistakes i didn't do a over view.🙂)

April 13th
Wednesday

"Everything looks great I'm gonna go print your discharge papers and you'll be on your way out." The nurse said as she finished Jaylens check up.

"A nigga can't wait to eat some good ass food." Jaylen said when the nurse left. "Whatchu tryna eat?" Kayla asked turning her phone off and facing it downwards. "Shii ion know not this nasty ass hospital food." He said making her laugh.

"We can stop and get something to eat when we leave." She told him chuckling. "Yo ass look good as fuck." He said staring at her making her turn her head and smile.

"Thank you." She said blushing. "You tryna fuck when we leave?" He licked his lips. "Boy that's all you care about." She mugged him. "Nah that's not all I care about I just been in the hospital without out no pussy." He told her. "Boy bye." She laughed and got back on her phone.

Kayla brought him some clothes and a pair of shoes so he could change and he did. They talked a little more and after a couple of minutes the nurse finally came back into the room.

"These are some pain pills just take one everyday until their gone and here are your papers and your free to go." The nurse said coming into the room.

"Ight ok." He said and Kayla nodded her head. "And your wombs should be healed up and no time." She said handing him the papers and pills and walking back out the room.

They got all of his stuff and started to head out of the hospital. "Here I brung you your phone." Kayla said getting in the car and giving it to him. "Thank you." He said taking it from her and going through it.

"A nigga finally coming home." He said recording his self as Kayla drove. "We gone go to chick fil a." She told him. He didn't say anything he just nodded his head typing on his phone.

They ordered their food and she parked in the parking lot so they could eat their food.

"Take me to the trap when we done." He told her taking a bite of his chicken sandwich. "You gone have to send me the address because you know I haven't been there before." She said eating her food.

"Oh shit yo ass haven't been to the trap before." He said taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah Brook and Chy told me they've been." She said eating a fry.

"Yeah Tre and Kayden be bringing them around." He said sending her the address. "So is Kayden and Chy a thing now cause she be acting like she don't want me and Brook to know." She asked him laughing a little. "Shii ion know either I think they messing around he be talkin bout her though." He told her.

____________________________

"Yooo Wassup." Jaylen said dapping everyone up as he walked in the trap with Kayla behind him. "I gotta go handle something." He told her giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Alright." She said giving him a peck kiss on the lips as he walked to the back.

She walked through the kitchen and into the living room and she saw Brooklyn and Chy sitting on the couch. "Hey y'all." She said sitting on the couch. "Heyy." They both said.