two.

(Comment please and don't be ghost readers)

OMNISCIENT

February 23rd
Wednesday

It was two days after the party and Kayla was in the living room watching Netflix and scrolling on TikTok. And then she got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown

Wassup.

Who is this?

Its me Jaylen we met at the party two days ago.

Save my shit too.

"Ohhhh." Kayla said out loud and saving his number. She had forgot that she gave him her number after the party .

Jaylen

Oh my bad I'm sorry I forgot.

You good, I'm tryna take you out.

Aww, where you wanna take me?

Sum slight I wanna take you out to eat at a restaurant.

Ok I'm down to go what time you gone pick me up?

Shit around 6pm.

Alright I'll be ready by then.

Bet fasho.

She turned her phone off and got off the couch heading upstairs to her room. She sat down at her vanity and set her phone up and called the group chat with her Brook, and Chy.

"Heyy Bitches." She said as they both answered the phone. "Hey besties." Chy said smiling. "Tre move I'm not fucking playing with you." They heard over the phone. Tre and Brook were arguing.

Brook finally put her face in the camera and she had tears rolling down her eyes. "Tre what the fuck you do to my friend?" Chy said getting smart.

Chyna and Kayla they were both coo with Tre and they knew that their relationship was toxic. "Mane shut the fuck up ian do shit to her." He mused brook's head. "Don't be talking to her like that." Kayla snapped her neck.

"Anyways hey y'all." She whipped her tears. "You ok?" Chy said frowning. "Yeah I'm ok y'all." She laughed a little. "Guess what y'all." Kayla said getting their attention.

"What?" They said at the same time. "I met a dude at the party the other day and now he's taking me out tonight." She blurred out blushing a little bit.

"WHAT FRL?" They both screamed putting their hand over their mouth. They were surprised because Kayla was so antisocial she didn't give anyone a chance with her.

"Yes he's taking me to a restaurant." She smiled a little. "Who is he?" What's his name?" Brook asked all these questions.

"His name is jaylen and he brownskin and he's fine asf." She told them. "Wait, you talking bout Tres friend jaylen?" Chyna asked with wide eyes and she just nodded.