thirty-seven.

OMNISCIENT.

"Girl I'm so excited I can't wait to find out the gender." Kayla said smiling hard as she sat in the chair while Brook did her hair.

"I know me too girl and you gone look so pretty." Brook said also smiling then put the wig on Kayla's head once she was finish with the bald cap.

"But I'm nervous too because I did invite some of our old friends from high school and we haven't seen them since graduation." She said nervously.

"You gone be ok who all did you invite?" Brook asked as she pressed the lace down into to glue with a comb.

"I invited Selena, Benet, Dallas, and haven and you already know I invited family." She said.

"Ohhh I remember them they was so coo." Brook said and tied the elastic band around Kaylas head.

"I know we had fun in high school with our little friend group." Kayla laughed.

"Did Jay invite family too you ain't tell us yet?" She asked as she started to style the hair as the lace was melting.

"Yeah of course we invented Mrs. Monique and he invented Tre, Kayden and a couple of his other home boy then his aunt and a couple of his other family members." Kayla said flinching as Brook used the hot comb.

"Girl i know you didn't just flinch like that I'm not bout to burn you." Brook said cracking up laughing.

"Girl I felt that steam it was hot as fuck." She said laughing with Brook.

"But anyways yeah he invited his friends and family." Kayla said when they stopped laughing.

"Y'all gone like it everything is sooo nice I can't wait till y'all see it." Brook said putting some curls in here hair.

"Girl I'm so excited you don't even know like I can't believe I'm really having a babyyy." Kayla said softening her face and rubbed her belly.

"I know right this crazy." Brook smiled and bent over to also rub her stomach.

She finished stying her hair and they let the lace band sit on there for a little longer and while they were waiting Kayla's phone rang and it was a FaceTime call from jaylen.

"Wassup baby." Jaylen said when she answered the phone and he was getting his hair cut.

"Hey bae." She smiled seeing him smile.

"You ready for today?" He asked smiling bigger.

"Yesss I ammm." She blushed.

"Mhm you looking good." He said staring at her with lust all in his eyes.

"I know thank you, don't my skin look good?" She asked holding her phone up at a angle so he could see her whole face. Brook had the ring light in front of them so her skin was glowing.

"Yeah yo shit look soft and clear." He said and chucked at her posing.

"I miss you daddy." She said and smirked lowering the phone. "Girlll." Brook said hearing her as she sat in a chair on her phone.