twenty-one.

OMNISCIENT.

"Omg nooo." Kayla laughed as Jaylen beat her in the basketball hoop game at Dave & Busters.

"You ass." He said laughing as they finished playing.

"So leave me alone." She smiled and leaned in hugging his torso standing on her tippy toes and pecked his lips.

"If we keep coming back you gone be a pro." He said in between kisses.

"Yess I'm having so much fun." She said and pulled away.

"Oh shit you still recording." He grabbed her phone and handed it to her.

She had set up her phone and recorded them playing basketball. They were walking holding hands trying to find another game to play.

"Ouu bae you tryna win me a teddy bear." She asked pointing to a claw machine.

"Hell nah that shit hard as fuck." He laughed.

"Please just try." She begged smiling. He looked at her for a minute and decided to try. He swiped his play card and pressed the started button. He picked something up but when he was bringing it to the drop hole it fell.

"See man look at this dumb shit." He said and lightly punched the machine.

"I'm weak just try it again." Kayla said busting out laughing when she seen how mad he was.

"Ight last try." He said and swiped the card. After concentrating he finally won something.

"Aye let's go." He chuckled giving it to her.

"Thank youuu." She took it and kissed his cheek.

They went to go play pop the lock and others games until they were ready to go. They spent their tickets Jaylen got her another teddy bear but this time it was a big one and they also bought more stuff.

"You had fun!" He asked as they walked to the car and he opened the door for her.

"Yeah I really did enjoy myself today." She said getting in the car.

"I'm glade you did." He smiled and closed the door and walked over to the drivers side and got in.

"We only gone be at the mall for a hour or two cause I know you tired." He said turning the car on and connecting his phone to his Bluetooth. He put his hand on her thigh and sped off.

Today Jaylen took Kayla on a date he took her to Dave & Busters and now he was taking her to the mall. He was trying to make up for what he did he felt bad that she busted in his house and broke down. He felt mad that she couldn't trust him that she was feeling insecure about their relationship.

She put her hand on top of his and brung their finger together. "Yeah I am getting tired." She looked at him and smiled tiredly. They have been out all day and now it was 6pm.

________________________

They were now at the mall and they were walking around. Kayla wanted to go in Bath & Body works.

"Ouu bae smell this I like it." She said spraying the "confetti daydream" perfume on the test paper and holding it up to his face.