three.

OMNISCIENT

March 14th
Monday

The past two weeks Kayla and Jay have been talking more and getting to know each other more and sometimes they would fall asleep on FaceTime.

Kayla was the type of person to get attached fast or really care for someone quick. And talking to Jay definitely brought that side of her out she liked him a little bit even though it's only been two weeks.

She was watching tv in her room laying comfortably in her bed. As she was watching tv she heard her phone ring. She looked at it and seen jay calling her.

Jaylen❤️
Would like to FaceTime....

Wassup ma?

She heard jay say as she answered the phone.

Hey Wassup.

Nothing you tryna come over yo friends here chillin with me and the home boys?

Yeah come pick me up.

You know I gotchu I'm on my way.

Alright just beep your horn when you here.

Bet.

They hung up the phone and Kayla went in her closet to grab her grey sweatpants and she just slipped on her black crocs and she put on her black jacket.

She sat on her bed scrolling through TikTok and Instagram until jay got there. After a while she heard him beep his horn she got up and grabbed her purse and made her way outside.

She got in the car and put her seat beat on. "You look good." Jay said driving out of her driveway. "Boy I look a mess right now." She said while pulling the mirror down and putting her natural hair in a ponytail.

"Shii not to me." He said putting his hand on her thigh. She looked up at him for a little bit then smiled and looked back at her phone getting back on Instagram.

They finally got to his house and as they walked in she seen Brook sitting on Tres lap on her phone. And Chy was chopping it up with Kayden talking.

"Hey bestiesss." She yelled. "Heyyyy." Brook and Chy said running to her with their arms out. The hugged each other and they all sat back down.

"Wassup big head." Kayden said to Kayla. "Hey egg head ass nigga." Kayla said laughing. "Don't do me." He said mugging her.

Kayla sat close to jay and he lit a blunt and he hit it and passed it to Kayla and then they just kept passing it around until it was gone.

Brook and Tre went upstairs doing who knows what and Chy and kayden were outside on the porch. So it was just Kayla and Jay downstairs in the living room.

Kayla got on her phone and went on Instagram to record a video of herself and Jay got in the video and started throwing up his gang signs. Then he grabbed Kayla by her neck and kissed her sloppy as he put his tongue in her mouth.

They pulled away from the kissed and she moved her head to the side of his neck and smiling against him.

She backed up and went to post the video on her Instagram story. Then she went to text the group chat.

3/3💘

Y'all I think I like Jaylen.😩

Brookie💗 oop.👀

Chy 🉐 y'all fucking?🤭

Girl no go look on my Instagram story.😭

Chy🉐 okayyy y'all cute.

Brookie💗 right they cute asf.😂

Byeeee y'all.🤣🤣

She exited off of their messages and turned her phone off and put it in her lap. She looked at Jay who was already staring at her with low eyes.

"Come here." He said tapping his leg wanting her to sit on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she straddled his lap.

They stared into each other's eyes for a minute until Jay finally pecked her lips a couple of times then biting her bottom lip. He deepened the kiss and he put his tongue is her mouth and she did the same.

Kayla stared to slowly grind on top of him making him groan against her mouth. He put his hands in her pants grabbing and rubbing her butt.

He started kissing down her neck leaving hickeys on her and making her let out low moans into his ear.

"Aye yo ja-" kayden and Chy walked in the house cutting himself off as he saw Kayla and Jay. And Chyna just looked at them with her hand over her mouth.

Kayla quickly got off of jay fixing her pants and wiping her mouth. "My bad y'all." Kayden said chuckling. "Nah you good." Jay said. Kayla just sat there silent feeling embarrassed.

Tre and Brook finally came downstairs and she was walking funny. "Yeah y'all asses was definitely bumpin and fucking." Kayla said making everyone laugh.

"Girl mind yours." Brook playfully rolled her eyes. "Yeah I was putting in that work." Tre said dapping Kayden up. "Girl I know you ain't talking what was you and Jay just doing?" Chy said laughing.

"Shi don't worry bout it." Jay said laughing rubbing his hands together looking at Kayla. "Ohh so y'all was doing shit too." Brook said and Kayla blushed a little.

________________________

Jay dropped Kayla off back at home hours ago and now they both were both in bed on FaceTime chillin and talking.

"So when you gone let me hit?" Jay blurted out smirking into the camera. "Boyyyyaa shut up." Kayla laughed. "If you scared then say that." He sat up against his head bored. "Nigga ain't nobody scared." She mugged him.

It went silent as Kayla started to get tired. "Alright I'm going to sleep." She said getting comfortable and putting her phone on the charger as it was laying on the bed.

"Alright bet goodnight." He said also getting comfortable in his bed. "Goodnight." Kayla dosed off into sleep. Tonight they were going to sleep on the phone like they did the night before.

Kayla woke up and she stretch she grabbed her phone and checking the time and it was only 9am. And as she was checking she saw that Jaylen had hung up the phone. She shrugged and decided to go back to sleep since it was still early.

_________________________

I think this was a good chapter even though it was kind of short.

Thoughts?

Kayden and Chyna?👀

Jaylen and Kayla?👀

Don't forget to vote.

Bye until next time.💗