four.

OMNISCIENT

March 25th
Friday

"And secret secret both gotta keep it honest honest that's just a game we know we both can play." Kayla sung "for tonight" by Giveon.

"FOR TONIGHT IM YOURSSSS SO DENY THE TRUTH." She sung loudly as she did her makeup. She wasn't going anywhere she just liked to do her makeup when ever she was bored.

The music still played as she continued to do her makeup. Once she finished she decided to do her hair. As she got done getting herself together her phone rung.

"Hello." She said as she put the phone to her ear. "Come open the door." Jay said through the phone. "What? Your at my house?" She got up looking out her window and seeing his car.

"Yes Nigga come open the door." He said kind of yelling making Kayla frown. "Alright." She hung up the phone going downstairs.

She opened the door and when she saw him he looked drained his eyes were red and he also had bags under his eyes making him look tired and he smelled like weed.

"Omg Jaylen are you okay?" She asked as she let him in and leading him to her room. "Yeah Im straight." He plopped down on her bed.

"You don't look okay." She sits at the end of the bed. "Mann Na'kayla I'm good." He said getting irritated.

They sat in silence until she heard him sniffing she looked at him and his eyes were watering. "Are you crying?" Kayla came closer to him. "Bruh what? No I ain't crying nigga damn." He put his phone down.

"Jaylen you can talk to me if something is going on." She frown putting her hand on his shoulder. "Man bro leave me alone ion even know why the fuck I came over here." He rushed off of the bed putting his shoes on.

"Jay I'm just tryna help you." She followed behind him as he walked downstairs. He ignored her and slammed the front door in her face as he left.

She scratched the back of her head confused as to why he was so mad for no reason. She went back to her room and walking to her bed grabbing her phone so she can text him.

Jaylen❤️

Jay why are you being mean? 😢

Whats wrong?

Ain't nobody being mean to yo cry baby ass.

And ain't shit wrong with me.

Okay Jaylen...

He left her on read and she turned her phone off and sat up against her head bored and decided to just watch tv all day.

              _______________________

Jaylen groaned as he was getting head from one of his many hoes Ashly. He pushed her head further down as she sucked him. After a while he finally nutted in her mouth and on her face.

"Shit you can go now." He said pulling his pants back up. "What we not fucking?" She whined.

"Bitch hell nah I been told you ion wanna fuck you." He walked her to the door once she got dressed. "Jaylen you never wanna fuck." She huffed.