twenty-nine.

OMNISCIENT.

"Tre he finna come over he got yo friend with him." Jaylen said to Kayla as he hovered over her rubbing her stomach while she laid in his bed.

"Ok." She leaned up and gave him a kiss. "You tryna get in the shower with me first?" She smiled putting her hand on his back while he was still hovering over her.

"Yeah come on." He chuckled standing up straight.

She got up off the bed and they both walked in his bathroom. Jaylen turned the water on and Kayla stood in the mirror and took her clothes off. He came up behind her and put his hands on her waist then started placing kisses on her shoulder and neck.

"Still can't believe you really pregnant." He slid his hands up her stomach and looked at her through the mirror.

"I know right it's crazy." She smiled at him then put her hands on top of his.

"Whatchu want it to be I want a son." He asked.

"I want a girl." She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mmhm." He sounded then leaned in for a kiss she put her leg between his kissing his back.

"Alright come on." She said pulling away then she got in the shower. Jaylen took his clothes off then got in behind her.

"Damn why you change the water this shit hot as fuck?" He jumped back from the water flinching.

"My bad." She said laughing changing the water temperature.

"That shit don't be burning you?" He asked getting closer to the water.

"No I like it like that." She laughed.

She turned around facing him and wrapped her arms around his torso hugging him and he did the same putting his arms around her.

"Let's do a lil quickie." She smirked looking up at him.

"Ight bet." He returned the same smirk. He let go of her and grabbed her hand then pinned her against the wall.

"This not gone hurt the baby is it?" He asked rubbing her clit in circles.

"N-no just got slow." She moaned a little as he moved his fingers faster.

He put one hand on her waist gripping it then aligned himself at her entrance and slid inside of her. He kissed all on her neck as he penetrated her, she opened her mouth squeezing her eyes shut feeling him in her stomach.

"Mahh." She moaned when he rubbed her clit still giving her slow strokes.

"Fuck." He groaned in her ear going faster.

He pulled out turned her around and he picked her up then sat down on the bench that was in his shower. He lifted her up and she moaned as she slowly lowered herself on him. She put her arms around his neck and he kissed her as she moved her body back and forth grinding on him.

They continued to have sex in the shower until they both we're finished. They washed each other up got out did their hygiene and got dressed.