twenty-eight.

OMNISCIENT.

Kayla was at her vanity doing her hair getting ready to go over Brooks house. All three of them were going to chill at her house and have girl time together. And as she was getting ready she felt a feeling in her stomach and ran to the bathroom, she fell on her knees and threw up in the toilet.

She's been throwing up all morning she don't know if it was something she ate or was just sick. She flushed the toilet then got up and went to the sink. She put her hair behind her ear and started to brush her teeth, once she was done she walked back into her her and finished her hair.

She was done getting ready and she headed downstairs. Before she left she went into the kitchen to grab a Walmart bag just in case she throws up in the car. She finally got in her car and made her way to brooks house.

Twenty minutes later she was at brooks house, she got out of the car and walked up to her house and knocked on the door.

"Heyy." Brook said opening the door.

"Hey girl." Kayla smiled walking into her house.

"You ok girl you look sick?" Brook asked looking at the bags under Kayla's eyes as they walked upstairs.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said nodding her head giving her a little smile walking in brooks room.

"Hey boo." Chy said giving Kayla a hug when she sat on the bed.

"Ouu you smell good, did you get a new perfume?" Kayla asked pulling away.

"No it's the same one I always use." Chy laughed.

"Oh well you smell good." She said getting on her phone.

"So y'all know I just got into braiding one of y'all gotta let me do y'all hair one day." Chy said.

"You can do my hair any day." Brooks said.

"Yeah you can do my hair too." Kayla nodded.

"Good cause I can't wait to do some stitch braids." She clapped.

"Yess those are so cute." Kayla said and Brook nodded agreeing.

They talked, listened to music and now they were in the kitchen making fries in the air fryer but Kayla just sat out of the way because she felt nauseous and didn't wanna stand up.

"Kayla taste the fries." Brook held one out in her hand.

"No I'm good." She shook her head no.

"You sure?" Chyna asked chewing.

"Yeah I feel like if I eat I'm just gonna throw up again." She put her hand on her forehead shaking her head.

"Awe ok, we'll imma still leave some for you." Brook said putting a plate in the microwave for her.

After a while they ended up going back upstairs and they were just in the room on their phones. Kayla had ended up falling asleep leaving Brook and Chy up by their selfs.

She woke up and put her head in her hand closing her eyes and stayed like that until she felt that same feeling in her stomach like earlier. She got up and went in Brooks bathroom and she threw up again.