thirty-three.

OMNISCIENT.

"Ugh bae ion feel like going to work." Kayla said whining as her and Jaylen sat in the parking lot of her job.

"Why ain't you just call off?" He asked with one hand on the steering wheel looking at her.

"Cause I did yesterday." She said tiredly and  turned in the seat facing him.

"It's ok just get through the day imma be here to pick you up." He said and grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"Mmhm." She mumbled when they stopped kissing.

"Well I don't gotta clock in until like twenty minutes I'm extra early imma just wait in the car." She said and got on her phone.

They were talking and mingling while she waited to go inside. Jaylen was on his phone texting and he looked frustrated.

"Bae what's wrong?" Kayla asked tilting her head to the side.

"Nothing I'm tryna order this shit for the baby and it's fucking up." He said and she seen him quickly swipe his thumb up on his phone like he went to his Home Screen.

"Mm lemme see." She looked at him suspiciously then held her hand out for his phone.

"Nah it's coo I'll finish later." He said and she mugged him.

"Stop playing with me." She leaned over and snatched his phone.

"What is you doing bruh?" He said trying to get his phone back but she yanked her hand back.

"Don't bruh me and you obviously lying I know what you look like when you lie." She put the phone in her pocket so he wouldn't get it.

"Man lying about what?" He smacked his lips.

"Well I'm bout to find out." She turned towards the door then pulled his phone out and started to look through it.

She turned around slowly with a mug on her face as she went through his messages.

"Wow so you still talking to this bitch Makiylah huh?" She scoffed looking up at him.

"Nah it ain't even like that I been stopped talking to her when I got out of jail." He shook his head.

"You lie, why the fuck is you lying?" She said then punched him in the chest.

"Man what the fuck I tell you bout hitting me and I ain't lying." He sat up straight in the seat.

"Ouu Jaylen you bout to piss me off, today not my day I'm really finna spazz out on yo ass." She chuckled angrily.

"You doing all this for no reason I'm asking her ass why she wanna sit up on Instagram arguing with you and shit then I was finna block her but yo ass wanna take my phone." He reached for his phone again and she moved her arm.

"Ion wanna hear none of that you still entertaining her, you got me looking stupid as fuck arguing with bitches then you gone sit in my face texting them I bet you got other hoes in yo phone too." She said yelling at him.

"You trippin I ain't entertaining nobody or making you look stupid yo ass just love arguing with me over dumb shit." He scoffed shaking his head.