twenty-four.

OMNISCIENT.

"I'm scared but I wanna see his reaction." Kayla said as she was driving while on FaceTime with Chy and Brook.

"Girl he is gonna flip." Chy said.

"Right girl you is being crazy." Brook agreed with Chy.

Kayla was on her way to Jaylens house and she gonna prank him that she has hickeys on her neck and she gonna hide her phone in his room while they're still on the phone so they can see.

"He probably not gone do nothing but yell that all he do is run that mouth." Kayla laughed turning into his neighborhood.

"Girl I'm weak as fuck." Chy laughed making Brook laugh.

"Ok I'm gonna park like two houses down from his while I put the makeup on my neck." She said stopping the car.

She had a red lip stick and a purple one she put two on her neck and one on her boob and blended it with her fingers.

"Y'all think they look real?" She asked them picking up her phone and showing them close up.

"Yeah I think they do." Brook said and Chy nodded her head agreeing.

"He gimme hickeys all the time so I hope he believes it." Kayla said and started up her car and drove up the street to his house.

She pulled in his driveway and put on a jacket before she got out she locked her doors and walked up to his house.

"Ok put y'all mics on mute." She told them and they did.

Jaylen got her a key to his house so she just unlocked the door and walked in.

"Bae I'm here." She shouted and walked towards the stairs.

She walked upstairs to his room and she seen him playing the game with his headphones on. He noticed her and moved the headphones off his ear.

"My bad baby I ain't hear you." He said standing up and gave her a kiss on the cheek then pecked her lips.

"It's ok." She said and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"My girl here I'm bout to get off." He said to the people on the game and he started to turn his game off and put his stuff away. And while he did that she hurried and hid her phone by his nightstand pointing towards the bed so they could have the perfect view.

"What took so long?" He asked and sat next to her on the bed and got on his phone.

"It was just hella traffic." She said and kicked her shoes off and took her jacket off.

"Oh." He put his phone down and leaned in for a kiss he rubbed her thighs and she put her hands on his face leaning back on her back as she kissed him.

He kissed down her neck to her boobs and her hands rubbed his neck. She looked at her phone sticking her tongue out and Chy and Brook laughed but you couldn't hear them since they were muted.

Jaylen still kissed all on her neck without noticing anything yet and she played with his ears as he kissed her chest area.

He stopped kissing her and lifted his head slowly with a confused look on his face. He grabbed her chin and turned her neck to the side aggressively.