thirty-five.

OMNISCIENT.

"Bout to text her right now cause what type of shit is she on." Kayla said grabbing her phone.

"Bae what I tell you, stop tryna do all this fighting and arguing shit." Jaylen said snatching her phone out her hand.

"So if a nigga you coo with tryna fuck with me you wouldn't be mad?" She asked mugging him.

"That shit different you pregnant ion want you doing none of this shit while you holding my fucking baby chill out." He said and put her phone under the pillow.

"Alright Jaylen." She said lowly and got out of the bed and stomped in the bathroom locking the door.

He smacked his lips seeing how dramatic she was being. He then got up out the bed and walked to the bathroom door.

"Bae open the door." He said banging on the door and twisting the doorknob. He got no answer and kept banging on the door.

"What the fuck is you so mad for?"  He said still trying to open the door.

She finally opened the door and she leaned on the sink with her arms crossed and watery eyes.

"I know yo ass ain't crying." He said walking in the bathroom. She just stared at the wall while he lips quivered trying not to cry.

He smacked his lips and walked in front of her. "Baby why you crying?" He asked looking in her eyes as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Because I'm so mad that this bitch ivy going behind my back tryna mess with you and I can't do shit about it and you acting like everything is ok when it's not." She said dropping her arms and broke down crying.

"Man come here." He said pulling her into a hug. She put her arms around his stomach and cried on his shoulder.

"Stop allat crying." He pulled back and wiped her tears. She let go of him sniffing wiping her eyes.

"And everything is ok cause you ain't even gotta worrying about me tryna fuck with her back ion want  her ass I want you." He reassured her and put his hands back on her waist pulling her closer.

"I know but this shit don't feel right knowing someone I thought was my friend like my boyfriend." She sniffed and looked up at him.

"I know don't worry about allat you forever gone be my crybaby." He said smiling at her.

"Shut up it's these hormones." She chucked and hit his chest.

"Nah yo ass was a crybaby before you was pregnant." He side eyed her.

"Anyways can we go lay back down I'm tired." She said whining.

"Yeah come on." He said and they both walked back in his room.

He got back into bed while she took off her shorts then her bra so that she was only in a t-shirt and panties.

"Where my phone?" She asked getting in bed and got closer to him.

"Huh." He said putting his hand underneath the pillow grabbing her phone and handed it to her.

"Don't be on none of that shit bruh." He said as he watched her get on her phone.

"I'm not." She said getting on Instagram.

"I'm not playing." He said putting his hand underneath the blanket and rubbed her inner thigh.

"Okayyyyy." She yelled leaning forward on his chest.

"Gimme a kiss." He said looking down at her.

She looked up at him then kissed him and they slow kissed for a minute then she put her hand on his chest and pulled away pecking his lips.