nine.

OMNISCIENT

April 1st
Friday

When Kayla woke up she seen Brooklyn and Chyna sitting at the end of her bed. It was the next morning and they both came over to see if she was ok.

"What y'all doing here this early?" Kayla asked as she yawned and stretched. "We came to check on you." Brook said turning around looking at Kayla.

"Yeah your parents let us in." Chy said. "Ugh I hope y'all didn't tell them what happened." Kayla said sliding her hands down her face.

"No we didn't you don't want them to know or something." Brook asked and she shook her head no. "Why you don't want them to know!" Chy asked her. "Because I just don't." She told them.

"Anyways how you doing you ok?" Brook asked. "Umm I feel alright now that I got some sleep." She said frowning. "We can stay here with you if you want to keep you company." Chy said noticing her frown.

"Ugh I just wanna see him." Kayla whined and laid back in bed. "We can go see him when it's visiting hours." She said. "It's 11am right now so you got time to get ready." Brook said looking at her phone.

"Anyways did y'all find out what Kayden and Tre did after they left the hospital last night." Kayla asked them and leaned back up.

"Yeah I talked to Tre before we got here he was at the trap he said him and Kayden been there all night." Brooklyn told her. "Yeah I also talked to Kayden he said they know who did it." Chy added.

"This is to much." Kayla said and getting out of bed and walking to her closet . "Damn you got the cheeks out." Chy laughed as she seen Kayla in her panties.

"Shut up." Kayla said putting her middle finger up and chuckled a little making Brook and chy laugh. "I'm gonna take a quick shower." She told them picking out some clothes.

"Alright we'll be in here." Brook said and Kayla nodded her head walking into the bathroom that was in her room and closing the door.

She turned the shower on and waited for the water to warm up. And while she waited she fixed her bonnet and her hair scarf. She stripped out of her clothes and stepped in the shower.

She let her whole body get wet then she stepped closer to the water. She closed her eyes and let the water run down her and just started to think.

She just stood there for a long time her emotions were everywhere she didn't know if she wanted to be sad or angry.

She opened her eyes and blinked repeatedly as a couple of tears flowed down her face. But she quickly wiped the tears away she didn't want to keep crying. She grabbed her wash rag and her body wash and started to wash her whole body.

Once she was done she turned the water off and got out then wrapped a towel around her body. She wet her toothbrush then put toothpaste on it and brushed her teeth.

Then she did her skin care once she was done brushing her teeth. Since they were in her room she got dressed in her bathroom.

She rubbed lotion on her arms and legs and the rest of her body. She then started to get dressed she put on a matching bra and panties set then her grey Nike sweatpants with a white crop top.