A Day With Yixing

Chapter 7

[chanyeol’s pov]

“okay everyone! nice take! Let’s all take a break!” finally!

“manager,” i called manager who’s standing behind the scene watching the film together with director-nim.
“yes?” he flashed me a smile. omo, it’s freakin’ scary.

“i’m taking a phone break.” in return i flashed him a brighter smile.
“i’ll be back in a minute.” i added and walked out.
“okay.” he shortly answered as i look back and saw him looking at the screen where only my fair pretty face is seen.

I went out the noisy atmosphere of working staffs, flicking lights and flashing cameras. I wandered around and felt the fresh air of the country, blue clouds above my head and the smell of newly baked pie from the old pink house near by. Tall green grasses were seen from this standing view of mine, i can almost imagine a rainbow on the sky with an edge of a big pot of gold right in front my eyes. Maybe someday i’d bring baek here with me and we’ll have grilled beef and melted cheese sandwich for lunch. I’ll give him picked sunflowers and kids would haul around us, they’ll tease for a kiss and so i’ll give a peck on his cheek. We’d end the day with hands interlocked, looking up the dark sky but we’d see bright sparkling lights and dreams would start to chase each other above us. It would be one of the best nights that we’d never forget.

Suddenly, i started to miss him. suddenly, i had the strenght to leave the whole place and drive my way off to baeks place. But suddenly, i realized; there’s no way he’d let me.

calling ...

“baekhyun-ah.”

[baekhyun’s pov]

He was slurping his juice as he’s looking at it ‘til the glass went dry, ice is left melting inside and he placed it down as he finished and sigh.

I offered him a small snack before dinner, he smiled. i placed it down the table and return him a smile.

“hotteok!” he looked like a kid excited to open his christmas gift.
“kamsahamnida.” He flashed another smile and a sparkle was seen in his eye. he’s an innocent, kind, loving person and i like him the way he looked into my eyes.
“sure. help yourself.” i smiled as he continued to eat.

-kring kring-

chanyeol calling ...

A day full of surprise.

“baekhyun-ah.” I heard him haul as he calls my name as if he’d cry just to hear my voice.
“wae?” bored and in sarcasm. That is how i spoke and answered his call.
“aren’t you getting tired?!” he asked in sarcasm.
“of?” i asked and looked at hyung still eating his food like a hungry pig. Disgust me but he’s cute.
“running.” He answered with his high pitched voice heard over the line crossing my ears.
“running?” i repeated and ask.
“yes.” He answered with an exhausting sarcasm.
“you kept on running on my mind so i’m worried that you might get tired.” i giggled aloud just enough to send hyung stare at me.

“nugu?” he whispered and stopped moving his spoon but managed to chew up what was stuffed inside his cute pink cheeks.

I mouthed the words ‘chanyeol’ as he gets it, smiled, and nodded in answer of silence for me.

“you should stop doing that you know?!” i heard him in sarcasm and i giggled softly as hyung stood up from his chair and walked towards the kitchen to wash his own plate.
“why should i? I know you love it.” I smirked and laughed softly but still enough for hyung to hear me.

“baekhyun-ah!” hyung shouted.
“wae?!” i shouted back giving all the weight of my head hanged on the back of my chair and looked at him with confused expression all over his face.
“where should i put these?!” he asked as he hold into his hand a plate and a glass.
“inside the cabinet above your head.” I pointed as he looked up to the cabinet literally hunged up on my walls infront him 2 inches above his head.

He opened the cabinet and organized the dishes as i looked away.

“was that lay hyung?” the thing is, if it really weren’t him who called out hyung to stay here with me; he wouldn’t have known who it was the minute he heard him speak.
“how’d you know?” i asked in sarcasm with my left brow high.
“bimil.” He teased and frankly if he’d just see me by now he’d definitely stop fooling around.
“aigoo, this kid.” I sighed deeply as i could keeping the frizzy feeling for myself as he returned a crack of soft smile, i growled.

“sir park, manager asked for your presence.” a cute tiny voice was what i heard from the line, she was surely calling out for yeol and i heard every single word she had said to him. he has to go.
“alright, i’ll be there in a minute.” i heard him replied.

“you should go now,” i don’t know why, but every word hurts.
“i’ll call you later okay?” i heard him speak wanting us to stay in this conversation longer but couldn’t. I nodded.
“wait for me, okay?” i nodded again even tho he wouldn’t see me.
“okay.” i felt my lips numb cos i know after this; our conversation would end.
“okay.” and what i predicted was right, it ended.

Dropping my face out my palm as i sighed; too loud that hyung got worried and walked straight right beside me and sit. I missed him already.

“are you okay?” he puts his hand behind me and caressed. I lifted my head up and looked at him straight in the eye. I nodded at him yet he clicked his tongue and looked at me in sarcasm.
“don’t lie.” he raised his left brow and crossed his arms, i looked at him and copied his exact position.
“then why ask if you don’t believe the word i say?!” i said in sarcasm. Thought that he’d be angry yet he flashed a smile upon me.
“wae?” i asked in sarcasm;
“it’s okay, he’ll call you later.” He leaned closer into my face and smirked. He smirked?! He SMIRKED!! I never knew one pretty innocent angel can do that! it totally scared the hell out of me.
“o-omo!” i exclaimed and suddenly found myself accidentally jumping off my own sofa. He laughed. Of course he would. i mean, who wouldn’t with that kind of reaction?!
“baekhyun-ah?! What happened?!” he stood up and seems to be slightly worried as i pouted and didn’t even look at him in his eyes. He helped me got up from my position on the floor as i bit my lower lip and started to crawl.

“thank you.” i bid sitting beside him and smiled.
“no problem.” The conversation ends as the both of us were out in silence. tv was set open, no one seems to know when; but we focused on watching show gossips and stayed quiet.

The day ended with his heart warming hug and sparkling eyes with big wide smile. he’s leaving but i couldn’t felt more happier about the fact that he was once here and visited even for a short while.

-flashback-

“don’t be too lonely.” He turned around before he passed out my door and smiled.
“i’ll be back tomorrow.” Then it happened. He hugged me by surprise and it got my heart thumping for a while.

“sure. I’d be waiting.” He’s so warm and considerate, i felt every sincerity within that hug and i’m just so thankful that i have him by my side; i smiled.

-end of flashback-

. . . .

-

an: good evening my friends. i miss you. how are you? i know you're still cute and pretty as ever and i hope you like this new ud. thank you for supporting and voting for my story. i love you so much~