Sweet Pastries

Chapter 3

[baekhyun’s pov]

Everything took off as if it was a bliss, blue skies and perfectly cleared ocean was led out to be a part of my memories but never have i forgotten the happiness it brought me. now, i long to see working sheets and pens as i write a majestic beginning of my story.

“urgh- i really can’t do this!” he whines as he hits himself and shakes his head from left to right.
“Why?” i looked at him and saw crampled papers all around the living room
“i can’t focus.” He dropped his butt on the couch as he took deep sighs and looked up at the ceiling mean while i turned around to see what he’s doing.
“i can’t focus because of you.” he said out of thin air as i only gave him my confusion face.
“why?” he got me puzzled.
“because..” he hanged and stood up first before answering as he seriously looked at me.
“your nape’s been seducing me.” he ended as he pouted and complains again. He’s been mumbling so many words and i’ve never understand every single on of it until he said something that really catches up my attention.

“and now i wanted to kiss you and whisper the words i love you in your ears. we’ll make love up all night and neither of us will get tired.” Is he over working him self or was it just insanity coming over him?!
“you’re insane! No, wait--i bet you’re hungry, i’d better go get you something to eat.” I said in sarcasm as i stood up from my chair and walked over the kitchen to get him something to fill his stomach in.

I was just about to open the fridge to get something to eat but then he hugged me from the back and kissed my neck.
“sorry, i can’t stop my self.” He whispered over to my ears and now i can feel him breathe i faced back over to him and he kissed me on my lips he held on to my waist and down to unbutton my short i can’t imagine why i won’t even stop him from doing this. he removed my shirt and kissed my neck as we moved over to the wall and  he closes his lips on to my ears to whisper the words--
“i love you.” He pleasured and we moved over towards the couch kissing each others lip as he drops my body and placed himself on top.

He didn’t move but only looked at me naked, now i’m embarrased and so i raised my hands and placed it on his nape as i pulled him to kiss his lips. Everything started and ended very quickly.

. . . .

“i love you, so much.” He whispered on to my ears as we hugged each other tightly feeling each others warmth in this cold and shivering weather.
“i love you too, so much.” Then one last time, we kissed each others lip and closed our eyes, falling asleep in each others arm.

. . . .

[kyungsoo’s pov]

Custard, whipped cream, flour, eggs, frosting, mango.

“that would be 500 won sir.”

. . . .

“thank yous sir, please come again.”

. . . .

I’m tired, my eyes are beginning to close and fall asleep. I need to stay awake to make my favorite mango pastry, maybe i should go buy myself a coffee. Drinking one would be horrible if i will be eating pastries later, but that’ll be fine, i won’t care anyway.

. . . .

Driving off over to a cafe, hoping that i could go buy iced coffee but, i would simply prefer espresso this time. I always ordered espresso, i didn’t really like the taste but i won’t even taste it anyway, so it’ll be fine.

“that would be all sir?” she asked and so i nodded.
“that would be 50 won sir.” She smiled and i got myself a card to give off.
“thank you sir.” She gave off this receipt, it’s so boring by just looking at it.

I’m actually suffering. I’ve been sick for a week and i’ve got myself a sneeze but i’m getting better now it’s just that i still can’t taste well and i’m really craving for some pastry so i just really can’t help it.

. . . .

I’ve been blankly waiting for my order so i tend to do hilarious things on my own.

I hum like a baby, and i even played with my feet, i kept on checking my fingers and playing with my lips, making different expressions as i felt more hungry waiting. I’m slowly becoming insane here! when is my order gonna come?!

. . . .

I felt someone standing behind me and i excitedly turned around expecting it was my order but--

“aww?~ and i thought it was the waitress.” I pouted as i saw someone else infront me. but wait--

“kai?!”

. . . .

-

yeah~ so! hell o. hahaha, my first update this year. and, yep! a comment and a vote would do to make me smile. thank you so much and please continue supporting, ilysm bb.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

by: trinaaaa