Cappuccino

Chapter 1

[baekhyun’s pov]

It started with an east winter weather where i got up this morning craving for a hot drink.

I went to my kitchen to make a coffee but as i entered i already saw a regular cappuccino placed beside the sink. I walked towards it and saw a green sticky note saying;

A cup of regular cappuccino is best at mornings. – yeol

By this, he made me smile.

I grabbed the cappuccino and decided to drink it outside the terrace. I’ve been seeing fog, and it was definitely cold but by just holding this cup of cappuccino on my hands, the heat may not be enough but it still warms my heart, knowing that this came from yeol.

But, a question kept running on to my mind. How did he ever entered the house when doors are locked?

. . . .

I promised yeol i’d be present on his 1st tv guesting on weekly idol, he’s taping it 2 pm onwards. Today, my job is to cheer him up backstage and be very supportive, it’s the least i can do to show how much i loved him.

. . . .

11 pm, i started packing my things and left the place. I went to yeol’s place where i know he’ll be asleep on his bed.

. . . .

-ding dong-

I rang the bell and the maid greeted.
“annyeong haseyo” she bowed at me and let me pass.
“annyeong, is your master here?” i asked the maid as i continued walking upstairs over to his room.
“yes, he’s asleep on his bed.” She answered with respect.
“okay then, can you prepare a meal for him please, thank you.” i commanded the maid and she bowed again before she left out of my sight.

I’m known here as his wife, sincerely. I’m also known here as their master, yeol commanded them to address me as one.

-knocking-

I knocked on yeol’s room and opened the door. I sat beside my sleeping yeol and tried waking him up.
“yeol, honey, wake up. You’re late for your guesting” I said as i tried pushing him out from his bed.
“yeol..” i tried calling his name for the second time.
“i don’t want to. I’m too sleepy.” He said as he tucked himself deeper on his pillow. How could he be so sleepy at a times like this?!
“yeol.” I called again but this time he turned over to me then suddenly puts his right hand on my nape and his left on my hips, he pulled me over to him and hugged me tightly.
“yeol, what are you doing?!” i tried pulling myself out from him but then he’s too strong.
“shh.. you’re too noisy. Just let me hug you for a moment.” he said as i kept silent and did nothing but hugged him back. These are the moments, i really long to stay forever. But then after a moment, the maid knocked.
“excuse me, sir.. your meal’s ready.” She said as i looked back on the door
“deh, we’ll be down in a minute.” i shouted as yeol released me from his hug.
“come, your meal’s ready.” I stood up and grabbed his wrist and started draggin’ him out his bed. We opened the door and called for a house keeper to fix yeol’s bed.

. . . .

Right now, i’m making ice tea for yeol. He loves it when it’s partnered with his sunny side up eggs so, i made one.

“yeol, about your guesting.. it’s 2:30 right?” i asked as i continued making his ice tea.
“deh, but i need to be there 2 pm sharp.” He answered as he continued eating his meal. I finished making the ice tea and poured it on yeol’s glass. I’m really more on like a wife material. Hue~