Planning An Ending

Chapter 10

[baekhyun's pov]

It's been weeks since I got home from being held captive inside the hospital but ev'ryday seemed to never be the same as when the three of them often visit my sweet serenity and make it beyond wild like a party.

Sometimes all of them, sometimes just yeol but today; it was joonmyun and yixing.

"would you like some tea?" it's been days of cokes, juice and small knick knacks and I just feel of being formal today.

"a tea would be too formal. Do you; perhaps, have a glass of vodka?" this hyung is crazy! He knows I never drink.

"do I look like a bar to you hyung?! I've got no vodka! Just live it with the tea!" I told him and placed the tea I am currently done with in front them on the table.

"thanks." Yixing hyung being polite while joonmyun hyung being rude; quite a big diff'rent pack today, hmm.

"I'll go get something to eat." Joonmyun hyung stood up approaching the fridge; probably looking for something good to eat.

I sat closer to yixing as he noticed and flashed a smile upon me.

"what's with him?!" I never did fail to notice that he's really out of the mood today; I wonder why?

"did you not know? Yifan was spotted back on l.a and he's frequently been every month plus we think he and zitao got back together." My eyes as big as an owls while mouth is opened as wide. How could've I missed this one big bag of news.

"jinjja?!" I am too surprised and gave him a huge reaction at once.

"ne." his teeth, so perfectly white as a pearl washed up found inside a clam and by seeing his smile it makes me want to smile wider.

"then what makes the old guy grumpy?!" I pointed the fellow out in the kitchen, opening the cabinets looking for something.

"well; I received a message from luhan and it says that zitao's been acting a little weird concluding maybe bcos he still doesn't know whether or not he and yifan are dating." That would be a bit unfair with zitao's part but I see that there could be also just a small misunderstanding.

"perhaps, a misunderstanding?" hyung looked away to see his cup of tea; he blowed it making the heat lessen first before he sip.

"let's hope it is." one sip was held as the grumpy old hyung came back with chips.

"yah! did I even allowed you to get those?" in whole sarcasm I told it would be but then he doesn't care a heck he's even gone mad at me.

"shut up." may I just remind you this is my humble home and you're wrecking the peace of my sanctuary the moment you barge in; for you just to know.

"may I just remind you this is my house." I crossed my arms and rolled him an eye as he smirked at me and opened the chips he just hold in his hand.

"you always said to feel at home and now im literally just following orders." Is he tryna mess with me?

"have you gotten in college to philosophy class?" I played with him as the way he did to me while the little angel can't stand the noise; he got himself approaching the television to open it and ignore the both of us.

"oh please, will you just shut?" taking a first sip on his tea; he rolled his eyes on to me.

"no you shut up." I crossed my arms standing from where I sit.

"no you." he copied and stand stiff in front me.

"you!" more closer than we are, I pointed to him and he sarcasticly pointed to himself smiling like shit.

"ugh! Will you kids just stop?!" the continuous fight ended when he got pissed. But to admit it, he looked more like smiling rather than being mad. Can he really not look madder than that?

The moment was out to be too different when ev'ryone seemed to be so busy in doing particular things like for example; joonmyun was too busy in his phone talking about his clients, yixing's to be only watching tv while helping himself eat the whole popcorn joonmyun hyung cooked for him meanwhile, im finishing a part of my soon-to-be-published book.

To be honest; before all the so-called-accident, I haven't got any clue if I'd live a day long to see chanyeol and I knew each following day wouldn't be as normal as It is before.

After all, if it weren't for that trouble; I wouldn't have figured out a good less happy ending.

"hey," an angel came out probably bcos he's thirsty.

"hey." And as I expected he just went in to get a glass of water or so I thought he would be.

"what are you doing?" he was drinking a glass full water and ice as he stands behind me peeking on the book im writing.

"planning an ending." I looked back on my sheets and felt a tear on my cheek.

'if I'm gone, will you be able to have your happy ending?'

He felt my body and gave me warmth; a burst of pain came out as gallons of tears but it never felt more hurt knowing that I'd be leaving soon.

"he didn't have to stay in order to have a happy ending. If he really needs to go, then he shall have my full support." He was caressing my head as I was sniffing too hard that I can almost snuff him inside me nose but as Im currently locked inside his arms my world seemed to melt down as if I was a cheese left inside a microwave. I knew I had to go soon but atleast I want to spend the rest of my life with yeol as long as I can.

'it would hurt him when he knew I'd be departing

but I knew it would hurt him more

knowing the reason of my departure.

moreover;

pain demands to be felt.'

. . . .

"you know it hurts me whenever knowing people around me are leaving but baekhyun; if you really needed to go, then that's a must." I know how hard it is for joonmyun hyung to say those words straight out in front of me but he, of all people, has a big heart and enough space of mind to fully understand; tho it would hurt him, he stood strong and even gave a smile. That's the kind of hyung I know him to be and that's the kind of hyung he still is.

"you don't have to stay then soon fade; you need to take a small leave and come back when you're okay." he speaks too formal and straight forward. I know that what he's saying is completely right but by just having the thought of leaving yeol alone and knowing he'd cry like the way he did when ev'ryone's gone; I couldn't dare to let yeol be left by the one he loves. Again.

. . . .

-

150607

an; moreover, as he says; 'pain demands to be felt'. in any ways, we can never avoid feeling pain.

please, comment your reactions down bellow plus let me know if you like this ud by clicking on the ★ button. thanks for reading, ilya'll so much! ♥