911

Chapter 7

[joonmyun's pov]

Today seems all too different but not, all too cold but hot. I'm currently mixed up in all emotions possibly i could or maybe bcos i'm only nervous bcos today is where i promised yixing to go with him over baekhyun's place. This was originally not my plan but what else can i do? he always gets what he wants.

Of course, it is i spinning the wheel cos surely i won't look too gentle if i'd let him. i hate this icky feeling; mixtures of sweat tho you're feeling cold, i might as well call a doctor cos this is not right tho; i think i'm dying. too nervous. can't breathe. save me.

"sweetie, there's no need to be nervous." once again, an angel flew down the earth to save me. incredible. He always drop by everytime i need some saving.

"t-thank you." i stutter. yes, but he held on to my hand literally placed on the wheel and flashed his warm smile that first captured my heart, i'm calmed.

"should you want to stop by a cafe?" he looked at me too worried.

"keopi makes me too hyper and by that means more nervous." i shake my head for a negative answer and fooled around to let him know there's no need to worry.

"are you sure?" red lights. stop.

"yes sweetie, thank you." i looked back at him not on the road, held his cheek, smiled and go.

Yes. i'm still pretty pressured-nervous-but what's done is done, i'll be seeing baekhyun today after a long while.

. . . .

In front of baekhyun's door, i never failed to notice that his front yard never seemed to change; only the plants were not as watery as before.

Right now; yixing is in front the door and maybe got me wondering why he isn't knocking or even ringing the bell?

"aren't you going to ring the bell first?" i walked towards and stopped right behind him.

"it's a surprise visit." He slowly held on to the knob as i pointed on to it.

"how are you going to open it??" he looked back at me and smiled.

"he never lock doors." Oh yeah,- he never did.

he slowly turned the knob and snap;

-clicks-

"It opened." My jaw dropped but closed it as fast as i could, i wouldn't want a bug flying by enter my cute mouth, don't we?

"impressive." He looked back as it got me surprised with his face inches away from mine.

"i know." He crossed his arms as he smirked, i never did imagine a fallen angel to do such a thing that could kill someone elses heart.

"kaja?!" he offered his hand and finally, this is it. i get to see him once again, talk to him face to face and god help me cos i think any minute by now my heart would hit extreme and start to explode.

"deh." i grabbed his hand and together we made way towards our life as he said it to be only a path full of efforts and this is the start of my efforts. I did put a lot of efforts on facing him it's really hard tho, i would do this for yixing.

. . . .

"baekhyun-ah?!" yixing starts calling out baekhyun's name but no one answered.

"baekhyun!?" and for the second time still no one answered, maybe he's not home but leaving his door unlocked. Impossible.