Pain [1/2]

Chapter 11

[zitao's pov]

As soon as I heard it, I went right back to seoul. The moment I knew it, my heart started to broke.

-flashback-

I was washing my face sooner I got back to my room. I wipe and rinse off but my phone started to ring. it's probably layed back silently on to my slumber.

The caller i.d shows wu yi fan, so I hurridly picked the phone and answered it with curiousity running loud on my mind.

"hello?" I heard the ruffling sound from the other line.
"tao-ah," his voice seemed low and sad. It makes me feel like im about to hear something I don't like.
"Is something wrong?"

. . . .

-end of flashback-

For a moment there were silence and I couldn't figure out anything of what he's about to say. But, he told me that baekhyun is sick.

He teased, made fun and even let me cry gallons of tears. But, despite all of those fights; I found a friend inside of him.

He teased me just to make me feel complete, he made fun only bcos he seek attention and tho he made me cry; he was there making me feel better at night. He's a good friend and by just having the thought of living a whole life without him, made me die.

. . . .

[baekhyun's pov]

There were darkness but dim lights. I was sitting on my couch watching; "I can hear your voice" with my favorite actor; lee jong suk as one of the lead characters.

Meanwhile, as I watch, I became hungry craving for barbeque flavored fries so, as my tummy says; I ordered a pizza flavored fries which is now on his way over to my hands. In the midst of getting drowned in the movie, my doorbell rang and I had a thought that it was the pizza delivery guy. I made my way excitedly towards the door while flashing a smile beyond unknown.

'I hope the pizza's hot out of the oven!' I speak.

"baekhyun." but as I opened up the door, a big surprise flashed infront me. hugging me with teary eyes, I failed to hug back as Im literalling in the verge of crying.

. . . .

It was tao-ah, and it's been months since I haven't seen him. I totally missed his ugly face and i couldn't wait to talk to him about many things today.

"so how's your ugly face?" the atmosphere was diverted from heavy to light as I saw him looked back holding a glass of juice in his hand.
"been fine, thank you." He answered in a low sarcastic tone as he took one sip and ended giving burps.

"sesang-e, you're still disgusting as fart." I looked at him straight as my laughter was held inside.
"and you haven't changed so yourself; you're still a big headed garbage dirtball." He smirked and I cursed as I rolled my eyes.

It was fun and I wouldn't want our happiness end in just a spark but as for the first time, we started talking about the things involving tears and dramas.

"so, I heard. You're sick." His tone never seemed worried but as I looked deep in his eyes I saw that he's lonely.
"am i?" I giggled grabbing my drink as I felt him melancholy stared back at me.
"you are." I looked at his face and how serious it looks. I took one sip and started to speak the truth.
"I am." I gave him a smile but im more than just sad. it made me feel like dying. basically, it hurts but I need to stay strong infront him.

Hearing my answer, he looked like he's in disbelief. but, I see him shed a tear and im surely surprised as I see them streamed. He stood up and made his way over to me. he hugged me tight and bursted out crying loudly. He cried like a baby and the last time I saw him do this is when ev'ryone was left with no choice but to leave.

"t-tao-ah?" I couldn't stop him from crying and it made me laugh internally but with all this dramatic sequence, i simultaneously felt melancholy.
"stop crying, you wimp." I teased letting him pull apart as he stopped whinning and wiped his tears away like a child.
"look! You ruined my shirt." He laughed with nose as red as an apple and I acted like im fine but deep inside im hurt.

'how would I ever live
to see them cry upon me?
how can I ever leave
if I knew they'd be in misery?
'

-ding dong-

"ah! My order arrived. D'you want a pizza flavored fries?" I speak as I walk away. My heart starts to heat and I felt the pain.

. . . .

[minseok's pov]

I see the sky bright and all costumers with wide smiles. But in a supreme way melancholy took over and sharing a full smile wont make this any better.

"is there something wrong, minseok-hyung?" with this kid infront me, poking my cheeks; it made me sad knowing that he knows nothing about what I feel.
"nothing, chanyeol." I pushed his fingers away and started working. He's blankly staring up the glassed ceiling where he saw the sky painted white and blue.

"hyung," he called out as I continued dabbling paper works.
"hm?" I hummed for an answer but failed to look back.
"can I share you something?" he sounded pretty serious and it sent me wanting to listen.
"of course, what is it?" I continued writing word per word but as he begin to speak his way, I felt my heart heavy and so it hurts.
"you see, I knew something that probably ev'ryone around me knows too." His sentence made me drop my pen looking at him staring blankly up the space.
"I knew it long from the beginning but I pretended not knowing anything." I couldn't see his eyes for they were staring up in the sky but by just hearing his voice, I knew he's feeling pale and cold as an ice.
"maybe bcos, I was living in a fantasy and I couldn't open my eyes to accept the reality." I felt his loneliness in ev'ry word. I saw him with teary eyes but he looked back with a smile behold.

"so, shall we continue the lesson?" he diverted his attention and wiped away his tears. he flashed me a smile but something tells me he's crying inside.

He struggles for the reason that he lives in a fantasy. he's learning time management not bcos he wanted to balance his time and energy. Instead, he wanted to take ev'ryday memorably with baekhyun the sooner he lives back to face the reality. tho he didn't said it literally, im happy that he shared his feelings with me. but, if I am to admit the fact; it hurts me knowing that he's in more pain than I thought of him to be.

. . . .

-

150805

an: sweetheart's, bcos my ud took so long i'd be giving a follow up ud later. im really sorry i only posted today. things are pretty hard when you've got a tight schedule. again, im sorry.