Heavy Heart

Chapter 8

[chanyeol's pov]

The heat on the set seriously wont leave me alone, the noisy atmosphere really irritates my ear but i got all moody and suddenly started walking there and here.

"look at you!" a familiar voice was heard not far from where I stand and as I looked back I saw an irritating face of

"you look like an idiot." Worthless old fart also known as lee manager.

"what do you want worthless old fart?!" he then dropped a clean black folder beside me.

"what is it?" I glared as he stared. I opened the folder and looked at him again, I know he'll explain what this is for.

"those are the photos I personally picked for your album and now I want you to pick 10 photos for the final packaging." He's such a serious old mutt.

"i want you to give them to me asap." His eyes were all too straight but I cant seem to feel any feelings to it.

"okay" I lazily answered but scoffed as soon as he turned his back and started to walk.

Sesang-e! Im so handsome—too handsome—that I might fall in love with my own self lol. Is he really try'na kill me?! What he wanted me to do was seriously hard, I mean, for goodness sake! ev'ry shots taken was perfect, I cant pick just 10.-.

. . . .

Im currently looking for that old mutt and seriously it took me half an hour just for that, such a waste of my precious time.

"yah!" good thing I can just call him whatever I want bcos no one's literally here to see us; they're all out eating lunch.

"stupid. don't just call me like that in public." To be really honest I don't like it for him talking like that with no actual expressions.

"whats with you today?! You're so odd! Tsk." Something's really not right with the mood the atmosphere is giving me, it's a total bizarre.

"don't start it mr park, ive got a lot of work to do." That sounded really really really serious.

"hm? tsk, no fun at all." As I was only left pouting. I couldn't definitely accept defeat bcos for the first time I did what he wanted me to do tho to be honest im not in the mood either.

I walked back to where im supposed to dug my head down then started to sigh. I just cant understand why my heart wont stop beating aloud, it was heavy and to be honest I don't feel right.

"try to watch the peaceful horizon outside," Then the ugly worthless fart came in and suggest a diff'rent scene.

"lighten up!" I highly appreciate it tbh. I know he's doing his job as a manager to take care of my mental and physical health structure but indeed one of the reasons he's been doing this is bcos im his friend.

"right! great suggestion!" I raised my hand giving him an approval sign as I flashed him a smile just to show how grateful I am for his so done big help.

"don't smile. It makes me vomit." But indeed this kid needs to enroll for values education classes, he seriously needs it.

"aiyah~ do you even know how much effort I put just to flash you my sincerest smile?! You have less knowledge of gratitude!" I pouted as he rolled his eyes.

"just leave." he turned his back on me and slowly started to walk out-

 "I'll leave first!" but seriously not before I do. It's better to leave first than to be left behind.