Invitation

Chapter 3

[baekhyun’s pov]

I can hear silence, i’m awake but my eyes seems to not open. It felt a little chilly so i squeeze myself deeper on yeol’s hug, but i bumped onto his son as i heard him moan, i froze.

“i-i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to bump on to--” it cuts me as he placed his arms on my waist, hugging me tight he seems to be happy.

I hold on to his hand and made him hug me tighter.
“yeol” i called out as i heard him suddenly moved
“hm?” he sweetly answered.
“i feel dizzy.” I said as he suddenly over reacted and stood up from being layed.

“what?! Are you pregnant?!” his eyes widened.
“stupid.” Hitting him with the slightest power, i stood up from being layed and see chanyeol face to face.
“do i look like i had ovaries?!” i said in sarcasm.

He laughed.
“haha, you’re so cute.” He poked out on my cheeks as he stared at it most likely.
“kid, don’t do that.” i removed his hand on to poking my cheeks and he started looking at me worriedly.

“do you want me to get you medicine?” he asked as he feels my forehead if it heats.
“no, it’s okay, i’m fine.” I said.
“are you sure?” he repeats.
“yes.” I smiled and yet he still doesn’t believe me, he looked at me melancholy as i smiled again.
“i’m fine yeol, don’t worry.” I stood up carrying a thin crusted white blanket and wrapped it under my hips covering my son and my precious smooth legs.
“i’ll be just taking a shower okay?” i said as i saw him nodded giving off a smile, i walked over towards the bathroom to start what i planned to do, to take a shower.

. . . .

It’s been quite a good timing, where we had each others heat for tomorrow we’ll be having the start of a hell week.

[chanyeol’s pov]

It’s been weeks and i’ve been craving for baekhyun. I knew we’d have a very busy schedule and it’ll be hard to find a time for both of us since this is a hell week for me and for baekhyun.

His director-nim said he has to pass the final summarization of his story and they’ll see if the director likes it or not, as for me, i need to pass all the musics and lyrics of my songs to manager hyung, he wants to hear it now, if he likes it then we’ll be going to the next step wherein we’ll be shooting up for the m/v of each songs.

Meantime, baekhyun was at home and as for me, i worked on the studio with manager and the other staffs manager hyung provided for me. It’s very tiring. Aigoo, it’s very hard to focus at work when all i think about is byun baekhyun. I want to see him today, i really do.

. . . .

 “mr. park,” manager hyung addresses me as ‘mr.’ whenever we’re outside and as long as everyone can see us. I looked back at him as he calls.
“come with me.” he said as he walked over to his office, i followed.

As soon as we’ve reached the inside of his office, i started bein a brat.
“what is it that you need again manager?!” sarcastically saying the words ‘manager’ in his face. He sats in his sacrade red  manager chair and took a deep sighs as he looked at me, melancholy. Grabbing something from inside his drawer, he looked seriously.
“sm delivered that on to my office, it seems to be for you.” He said, giving me that envelope as i discriminately looked at it.
“what is this?” i asked in sarcasm as i hold on to the envelope and hanged it over to his face.
“read it yourself, idiot.” He said as i scoffed opening the envelope i was shocked.