3

A/N: here's an update before I take a rest :)

Heeseung groaned as he searched for his phone that's been ringing for almost five minutes now. Once he got it in his hands, he immediately turned it off and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

It's 6:00 am already, it's Monday today it's his first day at school.

To be honest, he's not really ready to go out. It felt like this is his first time because his last time going out is like fourteen years ago.

Heeseung lazily stood up and grabbed his towel on his way to the bathroom.

It took a lot of minutes before he finished and when he did, he immediately dried himself and wore his other pair of uniform. And just a reminder, the principal said; wear the normal men's uniform at Fridays and wear the skirt from Monday to Thursday except when it's time for P.E.

After dressing up, he headed downstairs straight to the kitchen.

"Good morning, son" His dad greeted as soon as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning, dad" Heeseung replied as he rubbed his eyes, feeling a bit sleepy.

"Morning, baby! Here's your breakfast" Heejin said and placed the plate infront of Heeseung.

"Morning and thanks, mom"

"No problem, baby. Are you ready for your first day?" She asked as she and her husband started eating as well along with their son.

"Kind of"

"Kind of? Why is that?"

"I'll be honest, I'm kind of scared but I hope everything will go well"

"You look sleepy"

"I am, kind of... it's too early" Heeseung said with a pout as he look at the wall clock to check the time. It's 7:00 am already and his class would start exactly at 9:00 am.

"And by the way, dad"

"Yes?"

"Who's the guy that I have to marry?"

"You're okay with it?!" Heejin asked before his husband could even speak.

"Yeah" Heeseung nodded.

"Oh, about that. He said not to reveal his name until you two finally meet personally" He said. Heeseung scoffed a little.

"Does he know me?"

"Yes, he does"

"He knows me but I don't know him, that's unfair" Heeseung sulked. His parents chuckled as his dad ruffled his hair.

"You'll meet him soon, don't worry. Your paths might even cross at school"

"He goes there?!"

"Yes, son, he does. He's in your grade too but different department"

"Tell me some things about him, please"

"Maybe later? You might get late" He said. His sentence made Heeseung look at the clock again and his eyes widened after seeing the time.

He didn't speak anymore and ate his breakfast hurriedly. After eating, he placed his plate and utensils on the sink and ran upstairs to brush his teeth and get his things.

"Mom, who'll drive me to school? You?" Heeseung asked as soon as he entered the car since he saw his mom sitting on the driver's seat.

"For now, I will. I haven't hired a butler yet" Heejin responded and started driving.

"I don't want a butler"

"I know, but your dad suggests to hire one for your safety"

"Mom, walking around the school with a butler following me is just weird. Please, don't hire one? I can take care of myself and plus, Jake will be there" Heeseung reasoned out. Heejin sighed as he nodded.

"I'll talk to your father, then"

"Thanks, mom. And about the guy that I will marry, when will I meet him?"

"We're still talking about it but baby, are you really sure you will marry him?"

"I am"

"It's okay for you? Is your dad not forcing you?"

"It's fine with me and no, dad's not forcing me. As long as the guy treats me well, then I'm okay with it"

"Are you really sure? Like, one hundred percent sure?" Heejin asked again. Heeseung chuckled as he nodded.

"Yes, mom. I am sure, one hundred percent sure" Heeseung said and gave his mom a reassuring smile. Heejin just sighed and nodded.

After a few minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the school. Heeseung unbuckled his seatbelt and left a kiss on his mom's cheek before going out.

"Call me or dad if something goes wrong, okay?" Heejin reminded.

"Noted, mom. I'll go now, bye bye!" Heeseung waved at his mom and entered the building.

He noticed how the students looked at him and it made him have some flashbacks from the past but still continued to walk and ignore those thoughts to avoid having panic attacks.

Since Heeseung knew some of the places around already, he decided to go to his locker first so he can leave some of his things there.

There are two types of lockers there, the locker that you'll see at the right side after entering the university and the locker room. The locker room is for your personal stuffs like clothes and necessities while the other one is for you stuffs for school like books, pen, art supplies etc.

Heeseung looked for the number '15' on the lockers then he opened it with his key once he found it. He didn't open it that wide since there's a student beside him. He carefully placed his books that he knew he wouldn't need later for morning classes. He also left some of his notebooks that he wouldn't need as well so his bag won't be that heavy though he's also carrying three books in his arms.

After that, he locked it again and turned around, looking around. He walked through the hallways while looking for his classroom which is located at the second floor.

While Heeseung was walking, he unexpectedly bumped into someone, making them both fall on the ground and Heeseung dropping the books since the person was walking faster, almost running.

Heeseung groaned a little as his butt made a contact with the cold and hard ground. The person who bumped him picked up the books as he stood up and offered his hand.

Heeseung looked up just to meet a pair of intimidating eyes, a handsome tall guy. Heeseung froze for a bit, just looking at the guy infront of him.

He looks so..... handsome.

:)