43

[A/N: we will skip some of the dramas and go to the day of Heeseung and Sunghoon's civil wedding]

"Oh my gosh– I'm so excited, Minsu!" Heeseung screeched. They're currently at Heeseung's bedroom. Minsu is applying some light make-up on Heeseung's face as he sat on the chair infront of his vanity.

"Calm down, bae" Minsu chuckled as he applied some blush on Heeseung's cheeks.

"I can feel your excitement radiating through the whole room" Minsu added which made Heeseung giggle.

"Sorry. I'm just so excited like, omg! I can finally tell that he's my husband. Ah, I'm so happy" Heeseung expressed his feelings. His smile is so sweet that made Minsu smile as well.

"I'm so happy for you, bae"

"Thank you, Minsu. And thank you for being here, I really appreciate it. I never thought I'd be with you on my wedding day" Heeseung said. And that's when he felt a bit sad. He thought he'd be with Jake on his wedding day, but that did not happen.

"Hey, hey, I can see tears. Quit it, Heeseung. No one's allowed to cry, not until they announces that you and Sunghoon are already husband and wife, got it?" Minsu strictly said when he noticed that Heeseung was about to cry.

"Got it"

Minsu felt a bit bad. He knows why Heeseung wanted to cry, he really does. And he felt bad because he feels like he's replacing Jake's position as Heeseung's bestfriend.

Minsu continued to apply makeup on Heeseung's face. He made sure that the makeup is so light so that it won't cover Heeseung's natural beauty.

-

On the other side, Sunghoon is getting nervous.

"I'm so nervous, fuck" Sunghoon said. Jay laughed loudly.

"I've never seen you this nervous"

"Dude, fuck, I'm just so fucking nervous right now. What if Heeseung says no?"

"Dude, what the fuck? Be for fucking real, Sunghoon. Heeseung loves you so much and now you're thinking that he'll say no? You're a dumbass asshole"

"Whatever. Where's Jake, anyway?"

"He's on his way here"

"What? What about my baby?"

"He's with Minsu"

"Oh?? I thought Jake is the one who's with Heeseung right now"

"Jake ans Heeseung are not yet in good terms, I guess"

"But I thought they already talked?"

"They did. But seems like Heeseung is not over it yet, he always avoids Jake. Few days ago, Jake came crying to me because he said Heeseung insisted to go home with Minsu instead of him" Jay explained. He extremely felt bad for Jake that time. Jake even blamed himself for what happened to his and Heeseung's relationship.

"Hoon, I have a favor. Please talk to Heeseung about it? Pretty please? Jake's been crying these days, every night" Jay added. Sunghoon immediately nodded. It's Jay's first time asking for something and it's his for special someone.

"Alright, I'll talk to him about it. Aye, saying please now huh" Sunghoon teased to ease the atmosphere since it became a bit heavy.

"Oh, shut up"

"I have a question though"

"What?"

"Are you serious with Jake? Or you two are just fuck buddies?"