19

A/N: here's an update before I sleep. Enjoy reading and good morning!! ^^

"Where are we going to put all of these, Mr. Park?" The driver asked as soon as they got out of the mall.

"You know our new house, right? I mean, mine and Heeseung's house"

"Yes, Mr. Park"

"Drive there and put everything and wait for us in the garage. I'm going to get Gaeul"

"Alright, Mr. Park"

"Thanks" Sunghoon said before they part ways.

"Do you want to go home already? We can get Gaeul some other time" Sunghoon asked, looking down at Heeseung.

"Let's get her first"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Alright then" Sunghoon sighed. He opened the door of the front seat and Heeseung muttered a 'thank you' as he sat down.

Sunghoon walked to the other side and sat at the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove away.

They arrived at Sunghoon's parents' house after ten minutes. It usually takes fifteen to twenty minutes but the road is smooth today.

"I'll stay here" Heeseung said once Sunghoon parked the car.

"No, you're coming with me" Sunghoon said with a hint of authority in his voice which made Heeseung follow.

"Yeah, sure" Heeseung easily said. Sunghoon almost chuckled as they went out of the car and entered the house.

When they entered, they saw Sungyeon sitting on the couch while watching television.

"Hey, mom" Sunghoon greeted. Sungyeon's eyes sparkled as she stood up and hugged the two.

"Hello! What are you two doing here?"

"I'm going to get Gaeul"

"You're bringing her to your house? Is Heeseung okay with it?"

"Yep, we talked about it already"

"Alright, then. Call her while I pack her things" Sungyeon said and with that, she left to pack Gaeul's things.

"She's probably upstairs" Sunghoon muttered. Heeseung got confused when Sunghoon sat on the couch and tapped the space beside him.

"What?" Heeseung asked.

"Sit beside me"

"Aren't you going to get Gaeul?" Heeseung asked but still sat beside Sunghoon nonetheless.

"It's easy to call her, let's have a rest first. I got a little bit tired from driving and walking around" Sunghoon mumbled. He pulled Heeseung closer by holding his waist, which made the latter yelp from the sudden move. Then, he rested his head on Heeseung's shoulder.

"I think we walked around too much" Sunghoon whispered, almost incoherent. Heeseung giggled as he encircled his arm around Sunghoon's shoulder and ruffled his hair.

"Yep, we really did. I got tired, and so as you"

"You wanna stay here for tonight?"

"Not really. But if you're too tired, then we can"

"We'll go home, I think you don't want to stay here"

"I never said that, Sunghoon-ssi"

"Yes, you did"

"I said, 'not really', not 'I don't want to'" Heeseung explained. Sunghoon let out a laugh as he sat properly to look at Heeseung.

"You're so cute and innocent, you know that?" Sunghoon said as he squished Heeseung's face using both of his hands.

"Oh God, you're so tiny" Sunghoon stated. Heeseung pouted. Sunghoon's hands are almost covering half of Heeseung's face.

"Stop that" Heeseung whined as he tried pushing Sunghoon away.

"You're cute"

"I know"

"Confident now, are we?"

"No! It's just because you're the one in front of me and plus, you already said that I am cute. I won't be able to do this in front of others" Heeseung said with a pout. Sunghoon smiled as he finally let go of Heeseung's face and held his hands instead.

"You're always cute, remember that"

"Just cute?"

"Nah-ah. You're cute, beautiful, pretty, attractive, lovely, charming, elegant, good-looking, drop dead gorgeous–"

"Okay, I get it!" Heeseung giggled loudly, which made Sunghoon smile.

"Glad you know"

"Uh-huh"

"Sunghoon, here are Gaeul's– where's Gaeul?" Sungyeon stopped talking when she noticed that the dog is still not around.

"Oh, I haven't called her yet"

"Spending time with Heeseung, I see"

"Kind of. Anyways, where's Gaeul?"

"Upstairs, in your bedroom" Sungyeon said. Sunghoon nodded then he and Heeseung went upstairs to his bedroom.

When Sunghoon opened the door, they saw Gaeul laying down on the middle of Sunghoon's bed.

"Gaeul, baby" Sunghoon called. Gaeul's head lit up as she ran towards her owner.

Sunghoon crouched and carried Gaeul, standing after.

"Ah, you missed me?" Sunghoon talked to his dog. Gaeul answered with a bark and licked Sunghoon's cheek.

"I missed you too, baby" Sunghoon said and kissed Gaeul.

"I'm with my fiancé today" Sunghoon whispered and faced Heeseung.

"Look at that, baby. That's mommy Heeseung"

"Sunghoon!" Heeseung whined, his face turning red.

"What? You're Gaeul's mom"

"Yeah, whatever, dad" Heeseung sassed. Sunghoon laughed and stepped closer, bringing Gaeul next to Heeseung's chest.

"Hold her" Sunghoon said. Heeseung took Gaeul in his arms, the dog immediately smelling Heeseung's clothes and licked his cheek.

"Oh. She likes you" Sunghoon mumbled.

The two of them, or should I say three– went back downstairs. Sunghoon carried the bags and bid goodbye to Sungyeon then they left.

-

They arrived at their house around 3:30 pm. Sunghoon opened the front door for the maids and the driver to enter.

Heeseung is still carrying Gaeul so he placed her on the ground first and told Sunghoon that he'll take a bath.

Sunghoon is left with the maids and the driver in the kitchen. The maids are just standing there and taking the foods out of the bags while Sunghoon is the one who's doing the work.

Meanwhile, Heeseung finished taking a bath after fifteen minutes. He wore comfortable clothes and went out to check Sunghoon, and Gaeul.

On the other hand, Sunghoon is a bit annoyed. To be honest, those maids are useless. But he continued doing the work. He's currently putting the bag of chips in the pantry.

"Hello, baby" Heeseung used his baby voice while talking to Gaeul. Gaeul licked his hand and laid down on the couch. Heeseung left a pat on his head before heading to the kitchen, just to see the maids staring at a busy Sunghoon.

"Blake, call the new driver at home and tell him to come here to clean my car" Sunghoon said. Blake, the driver, nodded and went out to call someone.

Heeseung felt a bit irritated by the maids who kept on staring at Sunghoon then whispering to each other after. Heeseung scoffed.

It's not that bad to make a move, right? Plus, he's Sunghoon's fiancé.

"Hey, love"

:)